Josh Warrington will attempt to retain his IBF world featherweight belt on Saturday night when he comes up against Luis Alberto Lopez.
However, Saturday's event on DAZN had been scheduled to run at the same time as Engand vs. France in the Qatar World Cup.
Boxing in the arena will run from 1pm to 7pm GMT as had been planned, but the action will then pause as the quarter-final is shown to spectators in attendance.
Fighting will then restart when the match is concluded.
Here's everything you need to know ahead of Warrington vs. Lopez.
Warrington vs. Lopez fight date, start time
- Date: Saturday, December 10
- DAZN card: 9 p.m. GMT / 4 p.m. ET
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 10:35 p.m. GMT / 5:35 p.m. ET
DAZN's broadcast of the card is expected to begin at 9 p.m. GMT / 4 p.m. ET due to England's clash with France in the quarter-finals of the 2022 World Cup. The main event ringwalks are scheduled for 10:35 p.m. GMT / 5:35 p.m. ET, but these could change due to the length of earlier fights and the running time of the England vs. France.
What if England vs, France goes to extra time?
DAZN have confirmed that their broadcast, featuring the top three fights of the card, will begin when the football ends. So, while that is likely to be from 9 p.m. GMT, a draw after 90 minutes would change that.
Extra time and perhaps also penalties would likely take the football to 9:30 or 9:45 in the evening UK time, and the boxing would follow that.
Can I watch Warrington vs. Lopez on DAZN?
The card will stream live on DAZN in over 200 countries across the globe (except Australia and New Zealand). You can sign up for a subscription here. However if you are in Argentina, Chile and Colombia you must download the DAZN app from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play store and then sign up from there, rather than via web browser.
What devices are supported on DAZN?
DAZN is available on web browsers at DAZN.com (except Argentina, Chile and Colombia) and also has apps available for all of the following TV and streaming devices:
|Mobile Devices||TV & Streaming Devices||Game Consoles|
|iPhone, iPad||Amazon Fire TV||Playstation 4|
|Android phones, tablets||Amazon Fire TV Stick||Playstation 5|
|Amazon Fire tablet||Android TV||XBox One|
|Apple TV||XBox Series X | S|
|LG Smart TV, Smartcast|
|Panasonic Smart TV|
|Samsung Smart TV|
|Sony Smart TV|
Where is the Warrington vs. Lopez fight?
The fight takes place at the First Direct Arena in Leeds, England.
Josh Warrington record and bio
- Nationality: British
- Date of birth: November 14, 1990
- Height: 5' 7"
- Reach: 67"
- Total fights: 33
- Record: 31-1-1 (8 KOs)
Luis Alberto Lopez record and bio
- Nationality: Mexican
- Date of birth: August 21, 1993
- Height: 5' 4"
- Reach: 66.5"
- Total fights: 28
- Record: 26-2 (15 KOs)
Warrington vs. Lopez fight card
- Josh Warrington vs. Luis Alberto Lopez; For Warrington's IBF world featherweight title
- Ebanie Bridges vs. Shannon O'Connell; For Bridges' IBF women's world bantamweight title
- Felix Cash vs. TBA; Middleweight
Before the Bell / Undercard
- James Metcalf vs. Courtney Pennington; Light middleweight
- Hopey Price vs. Sofiane Takoucht; Super bantamweight
- Shannon Courtenay vs. Gemma Ruegg; Women's super bantamweight
- Junaid Bostan vs. Aljaz Venko; Light middleweight
- Calum French vs. Kurt Jackson; Lightweight
- Rhiannon Dixon vs. Kristine Shergold; Women's lightweight
- Cory O'Regan vs. Jordan Ellison; Lightweight
- Mali Wright vs. TBA; Light heavyweight
- Koby McNamara vs. Nabil Ahmed; Bantamweight