Cris Cyborg makes her boxing debut on Saturday night.
The Brazilian MMA legend has been linked with a crossover fight against Katie Taylor before the pair of them retire from combat sports, but first of all she needs experience in the ring.
Her first fight comes up against American Gabrielle Holloway, who also has an MMA track record, as well as a 0-2 boxing record.
Here's everything you need to know about Cyborg vs. Holloway.
When is Cyborg vs. Holloway? Date, start time
- Date: Saturday, December 10
- Preliminary Card: 5.30 p.m. ET / 10.30 p.m. GMT
- Cyborg vs. Holloway ringwalks (approx): 9 p.m. ET / 4 a.m. GMT
The preliminary card is set to get underway at 5.30 p.m. ET / 10.30 p.m. GMT with the Cyborg vs. Holloway ringwalks scheduled for 8 p.m. ET / 3 a.m. GMT. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Cyborg vs. Holloway?
- U.S. and ROW: BLK Prime
The fight will be broadcast on BLKPrime.com and through cable and satellite providers which provide the PPV service, at a price of $39.99.
Where is the Cyborg vs. Holloway fight?
The fight will be staged at the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska.
Cris Cyborg record and bio
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Date of Birth: July 9. 1985
- Height: 5' 9"
- Reach: 68"
- Total Fights: 0
- Record: 0
Gabrielle Holloway record and bio
- Nationality : American
- Date of Birth: April 15, 1990
- Height: 5' 4"
- Reach: N/A
- Total Fights: 2
- Record: 0-2 (0 KOs)
Cyborg vs. Holloway fight card
- Terence Crawford vs. David Avanesyan; For Crawford's WBO welterweight title
- Cris Cyborg vs. Gabrielle Holloway; Women's welterweight
- Arnold Khegai vs. Eduardo Baez; Featherweight
- Jeremiah Milton vs. Dajuan Calloway; N/A
- Steven Nelson v. James Ballard; Light heavyweight
- Edel Gomez vs. Joseph Aguilar; Light heavyweight
- Boubacar Sylla vs. Javier Mayoral; Welterweight
- Robert Rodriguez vs. Jose Lopez; Junior featherweight