Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley nearly getting into a scuffle during their weigh-in only turned the intensity up a notch.
And that energy is bound to explode Sunday night in Cleveland, where the YouTuber/boxer and former UFC star step into the ring to finally decide who has better hands.
Heading into the fight, Paul has vowed that he will used Woodley to prove that he's more than a YouTuber turned boxer and that he can legitimately fight.
- Is Anthony Joshua considering a move to Canelo Alvarez trainer Eddy Reynoso?
- Bob Arum makes big prediction for Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk rematch
- Teofimo Lopez and Devin Haney's confrontation has Eddie Hearn believing they'll fight in spring 2022
- Mikey Garcia loss to Sandor Martin disappointing and 'lackluster', says Eddie Hearn
Woodley, a former welterweight champion in the UFC, promises to bring Paul's hype train to a screeching halt.
Here are all the details to Paul vs. Woodley.
Paul vs. Woodley coverage
- Paul, Woodley nearly have fracas at weigh-in
- Woodley vows that incident with mother and Paul's team 'will not be tolerated'
- Paul's career is over if he loses to Woodley, says Sergio Mora
- Latest odds, prediction and betting trends for Paul vs. Woodley
- Paul admits explosive confrontation with Woodley got out of control
- How to watch Paul vs. Woodley
Paul vs. Woodley weights
Paul weighed in at 190 pounds, while Woodley registered 189.5 pounds on the scale.
Paul vs. Woodley odds
Paul enters the fight as the favorite with -200 odds on BetMGM, meaning a $200 bet will land you $100 if he indeeds stops Woodley as he has vowed to do. Woodley is listed as the +160 underdog, spelling that a $100 wager can net you $160 if he hands Paul his first loss.
When is the Paul vs. Woodley fight? Date, start time
- Date: Sunday, August 29
- Main card: 8 p.m. ET/1 a.m. BST
- Main event approx: 11:30 p.m. ET/4:30 a.m. BST
The Paul vs. Woodley main card will launch at 8 p.m. ET/1 a.m. BST, with the headliners expected to make their walks to the ring at approximately 11:30 p.m. ET/4:30 a.m. BST. Though that depends on the length of the earlier fights on the card.
What Channel/Stream is Paul vs. Woodley?
- U.S.: Showtime
- UK: BT Sport Box Office
The Paul vs. Woodley main card can be seen live on Showtime in the United States for $59.99. It can also be live streamed via Showtime's app or website. In the United Kingdom, it will be on BT Sport Box Office in the UK.
Where is the Paul vs. Woodley Fight?
The card takes place live from the Rocket Mortgage Field House in Cleveland, Ohio. Paul is a Cleveland native.
Jake Paul Record and Bio
- Nationality: American
- Born: Jan. 17, 1997
- Height: 6-1
- Reach: 76 inches
- Total Fights: 3
- Record: 3-0 with 3 knockouts
Tyron Woodley Record and Bio
- Nationality: American
- Born: April 7, 1982
- Height: 5-9
- Reach: 74 inches
- Total Fights: 0
- Record: 0
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley Fight Card
- Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley; Cruiserweight
- Amanda Serrano vs. Yamileth Mercado for Serrano's WBC, WBO and IBO World Featherweight titles
- Tommy Fury vs. Anthony Taylor; Light heavyweight
- Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Cusumano; Heavyweight
- Ivan Barancyhk vs. Montana Love; Super lightweight
- Charles Conwell vs. Lucas Brian Ariel Bastida; Middleweight