Filipino minimumweight titlist Rene Mark Cuarto fights in Mexico to defend his IBF championship against Daniel Valladares tonight.
Valladares has the home advantage as he attempts to win the IBF belt for the weight class.
The pair fight on this evening in Monterrey on a three-strong card
Here's everything you need to know about Cuarto vs. Valladares.
When is Cuarto vs. Valladares tonight? date, start time
- Date: Friday, July 1
- Main card: 8 p.m. ET / 1 a.m. BST
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 10 p.m. ET / 3 a.m. BST
The main card is set to get underway at 8 p.m. ET / 1 a.m. BST with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 10 p.m. ET / 3 a.m. BST. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Cuarto vs. Valladares tonight?
- U.S.: TBC
- UK: TBC
There are no confirmed broadcasters for the fight in the UK or USA.
Where is the Cuarto vs. Valladares fight tonight?
The fight will take place in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico with a venue yet to be confirmed.
Rene Mark Cuarto record and bio
- Nationality: Filipino
- Date of Birth: August 4, 1996
- Height: 5' 2"
- Reach: N/A"
- Total Fights: 24
- Record: 20-2-2 (11 KOs)
Daniel Valladares and bio
- Nationality: Mexican
- Age: 28
- Height: 5' 3"
- Reach: 64"
- Total Fights: 29
- Record: 25-3 (15 KOs)
Cuarto vs. Valladares fight card
- Rene Mark Cuarto vs. Daniel Valladares; For Cuarto's IBF minimum weight world title
- Christian Medina vs. Alejandro Espinoza; Bantamweight
- Roniel Iglesias vs. Agustin Lugo; Junior middleweight