Jake Paul's fourth professional fight takes place this weekend on Sunday 29 August when he faces former UFC champion Tyron Woodley.
The 39-year-old American MMA veteran is regarded as the YouTube celebrity's toughest clash yet.
However the 24-year-old internet celebrity has reportedly been hard at work in the gym, so it is not clear how the fight is likely to pan out.
Also on the card is Briton Daniel Dubois, and light heavyweight Tommy Fury - mooted as a potential future opponent for Paul - will both be making their US debuts.
Here's everything you need to know about Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley.
When is Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley? Date, Start Time
- Date: Sunday, August 29
- Main card: 8 p.m. ET/1 a.m. BST
- Main event approx: 11:30 p.m. ET/4:30 a.m. BST
The Paul vs. Woodley card takes place on Sunday, August 29. The main card begins at 8 p.m. ET in the United States and at 1 a.m. BST in the UK. Paul and Woodley are expected to make their walks to the ring at around 10:30 p.m. ET and 3:30 a.m. BST, pending on the outcome of the earlier main card fights.
What Channel/Stream is Paul vs. Woodley?
- U.S.: Showtime
- UK: BT Sport Box Office
The fight will be on BT Sport Box Office in the UK the Ireland - it will cost £16.95 in the UK and €29.99 in Ireland. It will cost $59.99 in the United States to watch on Showtime Sports.
Where is the Paul vs. Woodley Fight?
The card will take place at the Rocket Mortgage Field House in Cleveland, Ohio.
Jake Paul Record and Bio
Born: January 17, 1997
Reach: 76 inches
Total Fights: 3
Record: 3-0 with 3 knockouts
Tyron Woodley Record and Bio
Born: April 7, 1982
Reach: 74 inches
Total Fights: 0
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley Fight Card
- Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley (Cruiserweight)
- Amanda Serrano v Yamileth Mercado – for WBC, WBO and IBO World Featherweight titles (Featherweight)
- Tommy Fury vs. Anthony Taylor (Light heavyweight)
- Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Cusumano (Heavyweight)
- Ivan Barancyhk vs. Montana Love (Super lightweight)
- Charles Conwell v Lucas Brian Ariel Bastida (Middleweight)