Amanda Serrano vs. Erika Cruz's undisputed featherweight clash is live on DAZN on Saturday in the biggest clash of the weekend.
On Friday, men's featherweight pair Emanuel Navarrete and Liam Wilson face for the vacant WBO belt, and on Thursday Erik Bazinyan faces Alantez Fox.
Information comes courtesy of Dan Rafael's fantastic and comprehensive database of upcoming boxing events, which he updates regularly.
February 2: Montreal (ESPN+)
- Erik Bazinyan vs. Alantez Fox, 10 rounds, super middleweights
- Yves Ulysse Jr. vs. Javier Molina, 10 rounds, junior welterweights
- Raphael Courchesne vs. Diego Garduno Reyes, 6 rounds, welterweights
- Christopher Guerrero vs. Nassim Mahouechi, 6 rounds, welterweights
- Alexandre Gaumont vs. Piotr Bis, 6 rounds, middleweights
- Avery Martin-Duval vs. TBA, 6 rounds, featherweights
- Wilkens Mathieu vs. Zsolt Birkas, 4 rounds, welterweights
Viewers can watch the full card of fighting from Montreal live on ESPN+. Click here for more information.
February 3: Glendale, Ariz. (ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN+)
- Emanuel Navarrete vs. Liam Wilson, 12 rounds, for vacant WBO junior lightweight title
- Arnold Barboza vs. Jose Pedraza, 10 rounds, junior welterweights
- Richard Torrez Jr. vs. James Bryant, 6 rounds, heavyweights
- Emiliano Vargas vs. TBA, 4 rounds, lightweights
- Andres Cortes vs. Luis Melendez, 10 rounds, junior lightweights
- Xavier Martinez vs. Yohan Vasquez, 10 rounds, junior lightweights
- Nico Ali Walsh vs. Eduardo Ayala, 6 rounds, middleweights
- Lindolfo Delgado vs. Clarence Booth, 8 rounds, junior welterweights
Viewers can watch the full card of fighting from Glendale live on ESPN. Click here for more information.
February 4: New York (DAZN)
- Amanda Serrano vs. Erika Cruz, 10 rounds, WBC/WBO/IBF/WBA women’s featherweight unification
- Alycia Baumgardner vs. Elhem Mekhaled, 10 rounds, for Baumgardner’s WBC/WBO/IBF and vacant WBA women’s junior lightweight title
- Richardson Hitchins vs. John Bauza, 10 rounds, junior welterweights
- Shadasia Green vs. Elin Cederroos, 10 rounds, WBC women’s super middleweight eliminator
- Skye Nicolson vs. Tania Alvarez, 10 rounds, female featherweights
- Ramla Ali vs. Avril Mathie, 10 rounds, female junior featherweights
- Yankiel Rivera vs. Fernando Diaz, 8 rounds, flyweights
- Aaron Aponte vs. Joshua David Rivera, 8 rounds, junior welterweights
- Harley Mederos vs. Julio Madera, 6 rounds, lightweights
Viewers can watch the full card of fighting from New York live on DAZN. Click here to subscribe.
February 4: Ontario, Calif.
- Ernesto Mercado vs. TBA, 10 rounds, junior welterweights
- Raul Lizarraga vs. Ryan Adams, 8 rounds, middleweights
- Isaac Anguiano vs. Jeen Gonzalez, 6 rounds, junior bantamweights
- William King vs. Tyjuan Townsend, 4 rounds, lightweights
- Robert Hernandez vs. Dimitri Glenn, 4 rounds, featherweights
- Alonso Cisneros vs. Felipe Torres, 4 rounds, heavyweights
- Angel Lozano vs. TBA, 4 rounds, light heavyweights
- Jaime Cerna vs. Jamel Reynolds, 4 rounds, light heavyweights
February 4: Ludwigshafen, Germany
- Mourad Aliev vs. Ali Kiydin, 10 rounds, heavyweights