Arsenal will face defending champions Lyon in the group stage of this season's UEFA Women's Champions League.
These two teams will be joined by Juventus and Zurich in Group C, while last season's runners-up Barcelona will take on Bayern Munich, Rosengard and Benfica in Group D.
Elsewhere, the current holders of the Women's Super League, Chelsea, will look to put last season's European woes behind them when they face Real Madrid, Vllaznia and Paris Saint-Germain in Group A.
- Tyson Fury makes England World Cup pledge as he prepares for Derek Chisora test
- Dillian Whyte beats Jermaine Franklin with a majority decision in a close fight
- Claressa Shields says her next goal is to be boxing champion and PFL MMA champ simultaneously
- Larissa Pacheco shocks Kayla Harrison in upset at PFL World Championship
Tournament debutants Roma have been dealt a difficult task in their group where they will be joined two-time winners Wolfsburg, Slavia Prague and St Polten.
The full group stage draw can be found below.
UWCL group stage draw
- Group A: Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid, Vllaznia
- Group B: Wolfsburg, Slavia Prague, St Polten, Roma
- Group C: Lyon, Arsenal, Juventus, Zurich
- Group D: Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Rosengard, Benfica
The group stage matches are set to be played between October 19 and December 22.