- Watch DAZN on your Sony Android TV
- Download and install the DAZN app
- Sign up on your Sony Android TV
- Additional information for your Sony Android TV
- Supported models
- Troubleshoot your device
To get the best experience watching DAZN on your Sony Android TV make sure to install the DAZN app.
Download and install the DAZN app (Back to top)
- How do I find DAZN on my Sony Android TV and then install it?
- Ensure your device is connected to the internet and you are signed in to the device.
- You can find DAZN in a number of places on your TV (Either on the home screen of your device - press Home. Or the Google Play Store in the Sports section, or by searching the store).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the DAZN app
Please follow the steps to sign up for a DAZN Account:
- On your homescreen please start the DAZN app
- Once your app is loaded click on the "Sign up" button.
- You get on the first page of the sign up, please fill in the requested details
- In the last step you will need to enter your payment details and click on "Start Subscription" button
- Once this step is complete you can enjoy the best sport events from all over the world on DAZN.
We highly recommend to use an ethernet cable to connect your Sony Smart TV to your router to eliminate streaming issues caused due to unstable Wi-Fi signal.
Supported models (Back to top) DAZN is available through the Google Play Store on Android TV. To find the app, open the Google Play Store and search for ‘DAZN’. If the app does not appear in the Google Play Store on your Android TV, it may be due to you accessing from an unsupported model of Android TV.
Troubleshoot your device (Back to top)
- The DAZN app does not appear in the app store
- Your TV may not be supported
- If your TV is supported, you may need to update your firmware