- Getting Started
- How fast does my Internet need to be to watch DAZN in HD?
DAZN provides high-quality video streaming. It automatically selects the best video quality available for your device and internet connection speed. Below are our recommendations for internet download speeds to watch sporting events on DAZN:
- 2.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for SD resolution (Standard Definition). This speed is ok for watching sport on the go on your mobile phone.
- 3.5 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution (High Definition). This speed is good for watching sport on your mobile phone.
- 6.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution and high frame rates. If you’re watching sport on your TV, this is the minimum internet download speed we recommend.
- 8.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution, the highest video quality and high frame rates.
Important considerations when watching sport streamed over the internet:
- Sometimes your device cannot use 100% of the available internet download speed. When this is the case you'll need up to 100% ore bancwidth to achieve the best quality possible.
- When someone else on your network uses the internet, it will reduce the available bandwidth for you to watch sport on DAZN.
- We do not support VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) or Proxys. Please remove these before attempting to watch DAZN.
Please also visit our troubleshoot your network connection help article
which offers you some quick fixes for the most common problems and a quick and easy guide on how to test your internet connection speed.”
Was this article helpful?