- Where to get a gift code?
- List of shops where you can buy a gift code
- How do you register your gift code?
- Can you use gift codes if you pay via a third party (e.g. Apple iTunes, Amazon In App Payment)?
- Can you cancel your account while using the gift code?
- What happens to your account once your gift code expires?
- Can you still change your payment method while using the gift code?
- Why do I get an error code when I enter my gift code and select “Apply”?
- Italy - General conditions for prepaid cards and giftcodes
Where to get a gift code? (back to top)
At the moment you can get a gift code in the following ways:
- As an addition to a product of a cooperation partner
- Advertisement in a magazine
- As prize of a raffle
- In designated shops
List of shops where you can buy a gift code (back to top)
- Banco Inter
- PicPay (carteira digital)
- Recarga Pay (carteira digital)
- Grupo RV (veja os estabelecimentos habilitados)
- Grupo Card (veja os estabelecimentos habilitados)
- Casa & Video (e-commerce)
How do you register your gift code? (back to top)
- In order to redeem your gift code please follow the instructions provided with your gift code.
- If you run into troubles redeeming your gift code, please go to www.dazn.com/redeem and try to enter it into the gift code field.
- You will receive a banner message on top of the screen if you claimed your gift code successfully telling you the duration of the gift code.
- Afterwards you will be guided through our account creation. Depending on your gift code you need to enter your payment details, or you skip this point.
Can you use gift codes if you pay via a third party (e.g. Apple iTunes, Amazon In App Payment?) (back to top)
gift codes are only redeemable by customers who get directly invoiced by DAZN. If you created your DAZN membership over iTunes, or Amazon In App Payment, you will be sadly not able to redeem gift codes. You can follow the below steps to change your account to DAZN directly:
- Depending on your voucher code you can cancel your subscription with iTunes, or Amazon In App Payment and redeem the code via www.dazn.com/redeem afterwards. Please carefully read the information on your voucher code, or contact our customer support for additional help.
Can you cancel your account while using the gift code? (back to top)
You may cancel your account at any time. But please be aware that you may only use your gift code once. If you cancel your account, you may not transfer the remaining viewing period elsewhere and you will have access to DAZN until your gift code expires.
Example: You redeem a gift code which gives you 3 month free membership to DAZN. After 1 month you decide to cancel your membership. You still have 2 additional month you can watch DAZN until your gift code expires.
What happens to your account once your gift code expires? (back to top)
You will automatically be charged the monthly fee towards the payment details you entered during registration.
If you didn't enter payment during your account creation, you will receive an email before your gift code expires. This email will remind you that you will need to enter payment details, if you want to continue to watch DAZN once your gift code expires.
Can you still change your payment method while using the gift code? (back to top)
You may change payment methods from your “My Account” page. If you experience any issues, please contact customer service.
Why do I get an error code when I enter my gift code and select “Apply”? (back to top)
There might be different reasons why you are seeing this error message. The most common are:
- The code has already been used
- The code is offered from another country
- The code has expired
- The code is not available yet
- Some codes are available only to new users, while others are to be used by existing subscribers only. Please refer to the instructions you received with your code
ITALY - General Conditions for prepaid cards and giftcodes (back to top)
Valid from 1 August 2021.
1. ABOUT US
We are a subscription-based streaming service that offers its subscribers access to a wide range of sporting events from around the world on a variety of devices with internet access, including TVs, PCs and other platforms ("DAZN Service"). To improve the DAZN Service experience, users will receive suggestions about events and other sports-related information they may find interesting.
The DAZN Service is provided by DAZN Limited (“DAZN”).
2. PREPAID CARDS AND GIFT CODES
1. Prepaid Cards (“Cards” or, individually, “Card”) and Gift Codes (“Codes” or, individually, “Code”) are issued by DAZN and can be purchased at authorised third-party outlets or according to procedures set ad hoc.
2. Cards and Codes can be activated within twelve months from the date of purchase, can be used only once, and subject to the conditions in point 3 herein, allow to access the DAZN Service at the conditions and for the time applicable to each purchased Card or Code.
4. Cards and Codes are non-refundable and can be used only on Italian territory.
3. EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL
3.1 Once a Card or Code has been activated, subject to the provisions in article 3.2 lett. b) below, the User is guaranteed access to the DAZN Service – while maintaining the relevant account – until the Card or Code expires.
3.2. During the Card or Code activation process, as prescribed in art. 3 above:
a) if the User has not entered one of the payment methods available, the DAZN Service subscription will end when the Card or Code expires;
b) if the User has entered one of the payment methods available, the DAZN Service subscription will be renewed every month at the DAZN Service monthly fee which will be debited automatically at the end of the Card or Code validity period and every month thereafter, using the payment details entered by the User during the DAZN account creation process.
The User can cancel the automatic subscription renewal at any time using one of the following methods:
- 1. logging in to "My Account" LINK (URL: https://my.dazn.com/it-IT/myaccount/subscription/cancel) and clicking on "Cancel Subscription";
- 2. contacting Customer Services at LINK (URL: https://dazn.com/help?chat=direct);
- 3. sending an unequivocal subscription cancellation letter to DAZN Limited, Piazza San Babila n. 3, 20122 Milan (MI).
4. LOSS, DESTRUCTION OR UNREADABILITY OF CODES
4.1. The risk of accidental loss, destruction or unreadability of the Card or Code is transferred to the User at the time of purchase. The User remains solely responsible for storing and using the Card or Code and for its proper and/or improper use.
4.2. DAZN is not responsible for the theft, loss or unauthorized use of the Card or Code.
5. PERMITTED USE
Cards and Codes may be used only for legal purposes; therefore, the User undertakes not to use Cards or Codes in any way that violates any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation and/or in any way that is illegal or fraudulent, or that has illegal or fraudulent purposes or effects.
Any amendments to these Conditions will be notified to the User via email to the most recent address provided to DAZN. Any changes to the payment terms will also be communicated directly to the User in the same manner. These communications will clearly indicate the amendments and the reasons thereof as well as the term of thirty (30) days from the communication within which the User may cancel the subscription if they do not wish to accept the amendments proposed. If the User does not cancel the subscription within the above-mentioned term, the amendments will be deemed to be accepted. By way of derogation from the above, amendments made to comply with the law, including regulatory amendments, may take immediate effect.
7. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
7.1. These Conditions are governed by Italian Law, including consumer protection regulations.
7.2. Any disputes relating to these Conditions will be the sole competence of the Courts of Milan, except for consumer disputes, which pursuant to art 66-bis of the Consumer Code, will be the competence of the Judicial Authority of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer.