There are two super middleweight titles up for grabs this Thursday in Montreal.
France's Christian Mbilli will face Ecuador's Carlos Gongora, defending his WBA International and WBC Continental Americas belts at 168lbs.
Mbilli last fought Vaughn Alexander in Nantes last December, winning by unanimous decision.
Gongora was last in action against Oscar Riojas in August which ended in a stoppage win for Gongora.
Here's everything you need to know about Mbilli vs. Gongora.
When is Mbilli vs. Gongora? Date, start time
- Date: Thursday 23, March
- Start time: 6:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 p.m. GMT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 9:00 p.m. ET / 1:00 a.m. GMT
The main card is set to get underway at 6:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 p.m. GMT with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 9:00 p.m. ET / 1:00 a.m. GMT. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Mbilli vs. Gongora?
- U.S.: ESPN+
- UK: TBA
Viewers in the US can watch the event live on ESPN+ (click here for more information).
Where is Mbilli vs. Gongora?
The fight will take place at the Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Christian Mbilli record and bio
- Nationality: French
- Age: 40
- Height: 5' 10.5"
- Reach: 72"
- Total fights: 23
- Record: 23-0 (20 KOs)
Carlos Gongora record and bio
- Nationality: Ecuadorian
- Age: 25
- Height: 6' 1"
- Reach: 72"
- Total fights: 22
- Record: 21-1 (16 KOs)
Mbilli vs. Gongora card
- Christian Mbilli vs. Carlos Gongora; Super middleweight
- Simon Kean vs. Eric Molina; Heavyweight
- Steve Claggett vs. Rafael Guzman Lugo; Super lightweight
- Mary Spencer vs. Ogleidis Suarez; Women's light middleweight
- Leila Beaudoin vs. Laura Avendano Mondragon; Women's super featherweight
- Luis Santana vs. Francisco Martinez; Lightweight
- Wilkens Mathieu vs. Fabian Cordova Martinez; Super middleweight
- Vanessa Lepage-Joanisse vs. Princess Hairston; Women's cruiserweight
- Jhon Orobio vs. Alejandro Medina De La Rosa; Super featherweight