Sebastian Fundora is closing in on world title glory.
The exciting 24-year-old was in stunning form earlier this year when he registered the biggest win of his career against Erickson Lubin to become WBC interim champion.
He defends that status against Carlos Ocampo next as he looks to secure a major fight with the winner of Jermell Charlo and Tim Tszyu next year.
When is the Sebastian Fundora vs. Carlos Ocampo fight? Date, start time
- Date : Saturday, October 8th
- Main event walks (approx): 11pm ET / 4am BST
The main event ringwalks are expected for approximately 11pm ET / 4am BST. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel is showing the Sebastian Fundora vs. Carlos Ocampo fight?
- USA - Showtime
- UK - TBA
Where is the Sebastian Fundora vs. Carlos Ocampo fight?
The fight will take place at at the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
Sebastian Fundora record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Date of birth: December 28th, 1997
- Height: 6ft 5ins
- Reach: 80ins
- Total fights: 20
- Record: 19-0-1 (13 KOs)
Carlos Ocampo record and bio
- Nationality: Mexican
- Date of birth: November 9th, 1995
- Height: 5ft 10ins
- Reach: 73ins
- Total fights: 35
- Record: 34-1 (22 KOs)
Sebastian Fundora vs. Carlos Ocampo fight card
- Sebastian Fundora vs. Carlos Ocampo; Super-welterweight
- Carlos Adames vs. Juan Macies Montiel; Middleweight
- Fernando Martinez vs. Jerwin Ancajas; Super-flyweight
- Egidijus Kavaliauskas vs. Mykal Fox; Welterweight
- Gabriela Fundora vs. Naomi Reyes; Flyweight