The WBO International super lightweight championship is on the line as Teofimo Lopez aims to step up against Sandor Martin.
Lopez won the strap in August when he defeated Pedro Campa in his first fight at 140lbs.
Martin most recently fought in April when he lost to Jose Felix in Barcelona as he challenged for the WBA International super lightweight belt.
Here's everything you need to know about Lopez vs. Martin.
When is Lopez vs. Martin? Date, start time
- Date: Saturday, December 10
- Card start time: 9.00 p.m. ET / 2.00 a.m. GMT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 11 p.m. ET / 4 a.m. GMT
The preliminary card is set to get underway at 9.00 p.m. ET / 2.00 a.m. GMT with the Lopez vs. Martin ringwalks scheduled for 11 p.m. ET / 4 a.m. GMT. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Lopez vs. Martin?
- U.S.: ESPN+
- UK: Sky Sports
Where is the Lopez vs. Martin fight?
The fight will be staged at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York.
Teofimo Lopez record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: July 30, 1996
- Height: 5' 8"
- Reach: 68.5"
- Total Fights: 18
- Record: 17-1 (13 KOs)
Sandor Martin record and bio
- Nationality: Spanish
- Date of Birth: August 22, 1993
- Height: 5' 7.5"
- Reach: N/A
- Total Fights: 42
- Record: 40-2 (13 KOs)
Lopez vs. Martin fight card
- Teofimo Lopez vs. Sandor Martin; For the vacant WBO International title
- Jared Anderson vs. Jerry Forrest; Heavyweight
- Xander Zayas vs. Alexis Salazar; Super welterweight
- Keyshawn Davis vs. Juan Carlos Burgos; Lightweight
- Jahi Tucker vs. Ivan Pandzic; Welterweight
- Bruce Carrington vs. Juan Tapia; Featherweight
- Mike O'Han Jr. vs. Delante Johnson; Junior welterweight
- Frederic Julan vs. Joe Ward; Light heavyweight
- Damian Knyba vs. Emilio Salas; Heavyweight