After a frantic week in the Premier League that saw Liverpool lose a 68-game unbeaten home streak to Burnley on Thursday, the reigning league champions visit current league leaders Manchester United in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
Liverpool lost late in the game to an 83rd minute Ashley Barnes penalty that left them in fourth in the league. United meanwhile came from behind to beat Fulham 2-1 at Craven Cottage courtesy of a wonderful solo goal from Paul Pogba.
United and Liverpool played one another in the league last Sunday and played out a conservative 0-0 draw, and the teams are now to face one another one of the world's most prestigious cup competitions.
After a season hit by the coronavirus and on a condensed schedule, both Jurgen Klopp and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer may take the opportunity to rest some of their first team players in order to rest ahead of the remaining half of the season's league games.
Elsewhere on Saturday, Arsenal visit Southampton as Mikel Arteta attempts to keep up his side's good run. Brighton host Blackpool, Sheffield United entertain Plymouth. Doncaster make their way to London to play West Ham, and Manchester City travel to Cheltenham.
Sunday sees Chelsea face Luton, fellow West London team Fulham play fellow Premier League side Burnley, Leicester travel to Brentford, and Everton will play Sheffield Wednesday.
Jose Mourinho's Spurs have to wait until Monday night before playing Wycombe Wanderers.
FA Cup Fourth Round: When are the games played?
All times GMT
Friday, January 22
|7.45 p.m.||Chorley vs. Wolves|
Saturday, January 23
|12.30 p.m.||Southampton vs. Arsenal|
|3 p.m.||Swansea vs. Nottingham Forest|
|3 p.m.||Barnsley vs. Norwich City|
|3 p.m.||Millwall vs. Bristol City|
|3 p.m.||Brighton vs. Blackpool|
|3 p.m.||Sheffield United vs. Plymouth|
|3 p.m.||West Ham vs. Doncaster|
|5.30 p.m.||Cheltenham vs. Manchester City|
Sunday, January 24
|12 p.m.||Chelsea vs. Luton|
|2.30 p.m.||Fulham vs. Burnley|
|2.30 p.m.||Brentford vs. Leicester City|
|7 p.m.||Manchester United vs. Liverpool|
|8 p.m.||Everton vs. Sheffield Wednesday|
Monday, January 25
|7.45 p.m.||Wycombe Wanderers vs. Tottenham Hotspur|
Tuesday, January 26
|7 p.m.||Bournemouth vs. Crawley Town|
How to watch, live stream Premier League games in the United Kingdom
- Chorley vs. Wolves - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate
- Southampton vs. Arsenal - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate
- Barnsley vs. Norwich City - BT Sport Extra 4
- Brighton vs. Blackpool - BT Sport Extra 2
- Millwall vs. Bristol City - BT Sport Extra 5
- Sheffield United vs. Plymouth Argyle - BBC iPlayer / BBC Sport Website
- Swansea City vs. Nottingham Forest - BBC One Wales / BT Sport Extra 3
- West Ham vs. Doncaster Rovers - BBC iPlayer / BBC Sport website
- Cheltenham Town vs. Manchester City - BBC One / BBC iPlayer
- Chelsea vs. Luton Town - BBC One / BBC iPlayer
- Brentford vs. Leicester City - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate
- Fulham vs. Burnley - BT Sport Extra 1
- Man Utd vs. Liverpool - BBC One / BBC iPlayer
- Everton vs. Sheffield Wednesday - BT Sport 1
- Wycombe Wanderers vs. Tottenham Hotspur - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate
- Bournemouth vs. Crawley - BT Sport Extra 3
- Chorley vs. Wolves - Home win 10/1 Draw 19/10 Away win 10/21
- Southampton vs. Arsenal - Home win 11/5 Draw 9/4 Away win 6/5
- Barnsley vs. Norwich City - Home win 19/10 Draw 21/10 Away win 29/20
- Brighton vs. Blackpool - Home win 2/5 Draw 18/5 Away win 6/1
- Millwall vs. Bristol City - Home win 11/10 Draw 21/10 Away win 1/11
- Sheffield United vs. Plymouth Argyle - Home win 2/5 Draw 18/5 Away win 6/1
- Swansea City vs. Nottingham Forest - Home win 23/20 Draw 12/5 Away win 11/5
- West Ham vs. Doncaster Rovers - Home win 2/7 Draw 17/4 Away win 17/2
- Cheltenham Town vs. Manchester City - Home win 20/1 Draw 17/2 Away win 1/11
- Chelsea vs. Luton Town - Home win 3/20 Draw 7/1 Away win 12/1
- Brentford vs. Leicester City - Home win 4/1 Draw 29/10 Away win 8/13
- Fulham vs. Burnley - Home win 6/5 Draw 11/5 Away win 23/10
- Man Utd vs. Liverpool - Home win 29/20 Draw 13/5 Away win 8/5
- Everton vs. Sheffield Wednesday - Home win 3/10 Draw 17/4 Away win 8/1
- Wycombe Wanderers vs. Tottenham Hotspur - Home win 17/2 Draw 21/4 Away win 1/4
- Bournemouth vs. Crawley - Home win 2/5 Draw 31/10 Away win 8/10