Arsenal will face defending champions Lyon in the group stage of this season's UEFA Women's Champions League.
These two teams will be joined by Juventus and Zurich in Group C, while last season's runners-up Barcelona will take on Bayern Munich, Rosengard and Benfica in Group D.
Elsewhere, the current holders of the Women's Super League, Chelsea, will look to put last season's European woes behind them when they face Real Madrid, Vllaznia and Paris Saint-Germain in Group A.
- Glover Teixeira makes Jan Blachowicz vs. Magomed Ankalaev prediction at UFC 282
- Jan Blachowicz on a potential rematch with Glover Teixeira: I just want to prove to myself that I can beat him
- Teofimo Lopez excited about super lightweight future: I'm the Albert Einstein of boxing
- Should Tyson Fury fight Frank Sanchez next?
Tournament debutants Roma have been dealt a difficult task in their group where they will be joined two-time winners Wolfsburg, Slavia Prague and St Polten.
The full group stage draw can be found below.
UWCL group stage draw
- Group A: Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid, Vllaznia
- Group B: Wolfsburg, Slavia Prague, St Polten, Roma
- Group C: Lyon, Arsenal, Juventus, Zurich
- Group D: Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Rosengard, Benfica
The group stage matches are set to be played between October 19 and December 22.