Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez finally gets his wish on Saturday when he faces Juan Francisco Estrada for a third time on Saturday night.
It is currently one win apiece, but Gonzalez was dissapointed after the second fight after the judges' decided it was Estrada who was victorious in March 2021.
While a close loss such as that can often derail a fighter's career, Gonzalez, who is now 35-years-old, has continued to cement himself as one of the best fighters amongst the lower weight classes.
This past March, he made easy work of Julio Cesar Martinez which was reflected on the judges' scorecards and this further fuelled the fire for his trilogy fight with Estrada.
But will the Nicaraguan get the win he craves?
Here's everything you need to know ahead of Estrada vs. Chocolatito 3.
Estrada vs. Chocolatito 3 fight date, start time
- Date: Saturday, December 3
- Time: 7 p.m. CST / 8 p.m. ET / 1 a.m. GMT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 10 p.m. CST / 11 p.m. ET / 4 a.m. GMT
Elaborate a little on the broadcast and main event times here, perhaps with a couple extra timezones if you wish. Be sure to stress that the start of any fight sports main event depends on how long the undercard runs.
Can I watch Estrada vs. Chocolatito 3 on DAZN?
The card will stream live on DAZN in over 200 countries across the globe. You can sign up for a subscription here. However if you are in Argentina, Chile and Colombia you must download the DAZN app from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play store and then sign up from there, rather than via web browser.
What devices are supported on DAZN?
DAZN is available on web browsers at DAZN.com (except Argentina, Chile and Colombia) and also has apps available for all of the following TV and streaming devices:
|Mobile Devices||TV & Streaming Devices||Game Consoles|
|iPhone, iPad||Amazon Fire TV||Playstation 4|
|Android phones, tablets||Amazon Fire TV Stick||Playstation 5|
|Amazon Fire tablet||Android TV||XBox One|
|Apple TV||XBox Series X | S|
|LG Smart TV, Smartcast|
|Panasonic Smart TV|
|Samsung Smart TV|
|Sony Smart TV|
Where is the Estrada vs. Chocolatito 3 fight?
The fight takes place at the Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
Juan Francisco Estrada record and bio
- Nationality: Mexican
- Date of Birth: April 14, 1990
- Height: 5' 4"
- Reach: 66"
- Total Fights: 46
- Record: 43-3 (28 KOs)
Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez Record and Bio
- Nationality: Nicaragua
- Date of Birth: May 24, 1989
- Height: 5' 3"
- Reach: 64"
- Total Fights: 54
- Record: 51-3 (41 KOs)
Estrada vs. Gonzalez fight card
- Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez; For the vacant WBC super flyweight title
- Julio Cesar Martinez vs. Samuel Carmona; For Martinez’s WBC flyweight title
- Joselito Velazquez vs. Cristofer Rosales, Flyweight
- Diego Pacheco vs. Ricardo Adrian Luna; For Pacheco’s WBC USNBC super middleweight title
- Marc Castro vs. Maickol Lopez Villagrana; Super featherweight
- Beatriz Ferreira vs. Carisse Brown; Super featherweight
- Anthony Herrera vs. Juan Sequeira; Super flyweight