- Supported Hisense models
- Download and install the DAZN app from the App Store
- Sign up on your Hisense Smart TV
- Additional information for your Hisense Smart TV
- How to update your Hisense TV operating system?
- Is the DAZN app updated automatically?
- Troubleshoot your device
DAZN is supported on all new 2018 Hisense models in Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain and Canada.
Download and install the DAZN app from the App Store (Back to top)
Please follow the below steps
- Open App Store (make sure your device is connected to the internet)
- Search and install DAZN app
Sign up on your Hisense Smart TV (Back to top)
Please follow the steps to sign up for a DAZN Account:
- On your home screen please start the DAZN app
- Once your app is loaded, click on the "Start free trial" button.
- When you get to the first page of the sign up, please fill in the requested details
- In the last step, you will need to enter your payment details and click on "Start Subscription" button
Additional information for your Hisense Smart TV (Back to top)
- For the best DAZN experience make sure that your Hisense TV is up to date. You can find information on how to update your Hisense TV on the Hisense support page:
- We highly recommend to use an ethernet cable to connect your Hisense TV to your router to eliminate streaming issues caused due to an unstable Wi-Fi signal.
You can find information on how to update your Hisense TV OS here:
- Go to https://hisense.co.uk/support/
- Choose your TV -> Select TV model
- Refer to the Hisense FAQ section
Yes, once installed the DAZN app is updated automatically.
Troubleshoot your device (Back to top)
- The DAZN app does not appear in the Hisense App Store
- Your TV may not be supported
- If your TV is supported, you may need to update your firmware