- I signed up directly with DAZN via web browser, Smart TV, or gaming console and want to cancel
- I want to cancel my DAZN via Apple subscription (iTunes)
- I want to cancel my DAZN via Amazon In App Payment subscription
- I pay for DAZN via Google Play Billing. How do I cancel my DAZN subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription to DAZN at any time by following these steps:On the main page go to the Menu in the upper right corner and choose “My Account”.
- In the subscription section, you will find the "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION" button which you will need to use.
- Please tell us about the reason why you would like to cancel the service. We really appreciate your feedback to improve. Please let us know everything which you did not like using DAZN. Only with your input we can learn what we need to improve. After you have entered your feedback please use the “CONFIRM CANCELLATION” button.
- We’ll send you an email confirming your cancellation. You can still enjoy all of the sport available on DAZN until your current month of subscription ends.
Please follow the steps below to cancel your DAZN via Apple (iTunes) subscription (back to top)You can review and cancel your DAZN subscription within iTunes on a computer.
- Go to Account
- Chose “View my Account” and with in the Subscriptions page, select Manage.
- The easiest way to cancel your DAZN account is to access the My Account section within the menu in the DAZN app. You’ll then find a link to the iTunes Store where you can cancel at any time and your subscription will run to the end of your current payment period.
- Apple TV:
- On your Apple TV, you can also manage your subscription in Settings > Accounts > Subscriptions > Manage Subscriptions.
For more information about managing subscriptions with your iTunes Store account, visit support.apple.com.
Please follow the steps below to cancel your DAZN via Amazon In App Payment subscription (back to top)
You can review and cancel your DAZN subscription on the Amazon website and select to unsubscribe. On all Amazon devices except TVs, you can also cancel your DAZN subscription directly from your Amazon device.
- Simply go to the Apps section
- Open the Apps Library
- Navigate to the Subscriptions tab
- From here, click “Manage” next to the DAZN app and untick the “Auto-renew this subscription” option.
Once you cancel your subscription via Amazon, DAZN will not take payment on your next payment date. You will be able to use DAZN until that date. You can resubscribe at any time.
Please be aware that you are unable to access to “My Account” from most versions of the DAZN app. To use all available features, including the cancellation pages, please visit www.dazn.com from a browser (Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) where you can login with your user data.
I pay for DAZN via Google Play Billing. How do I cancel my DAZN subscription? (back to top)
On your Android Device:
Open the Google Play Store, tap Menu (Burger Menu) > Account > Subscriptions, find the subscription you want to cancel and then tap Cancel. This can be done from any device that is set up with the same Google account.