- What is Google Play Billing?
- Where can I sign up for DAZN using Google Play Billing?
- How do I sign up for DAZN using Google Play Billing on Android Devices?
- What devices will this be available on?
- Does DAZN cost the same when I sign up to DAZN with Google Play Billing?
- I am existing DAZN customers not using Google Play Billing. Can I move to Google Play Billing?
- What happens if there a payment failure when my monthly subscription is due?
- Where can I see my payment history?
- I pay for DAZN via Google Play Billing. How do I cancel my DAZN subscription?
- Do I lose access to DAZN if I close my Google account?
- Do Google Play Billing customers get the same features as other DAZN customers?
What is Google Play Billing?
Google Play Billing allows customers to pay via an account they have set up with Google Play.
Google accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card/Debit Cards
- Mobile Carrier via Direct Carrier Billing (Accepted carriers can be found here: Google support page)
- You can also use Google Play gift cards to pay for your DAZN subscription via Google Play billing.
When you purchase subscriptions within an app, Google Play handles all checkout details so DAZN never directly processes any of your financial transactions. DAZN will not have direct access to your payment details. Google Play processes all payments for subscriptions, just as it does for standard in-app products and app purchases.
After you have purchased a subscription, you can view the subscription and cancel from the My Apps screen in the Play Store app or from the app's product details page in the Play Store app.
Where can I sign up for DAZN using Google Play Billing?
To sign-up, you must be located in Japan, Germany, Austria, USA, Spain, Brazil, Switzerland and Canada or Italy. Your Payment Method must also correspond to the country you are accessing DAZN from.
How do I sign up for DAZN using Google Play Billing on Android Devices?
Signing up to DAZN with Google Play Billing is easy. You can complete the entire process within the DAZN app:
- Go to DAZN in the Google Play Store (install and select to sign up)
- Enter your email and confirm your marketing preferences.
- Confirm your payment via Play Store.
- Review Play Store confirmation and start watching on DAZN!
- Welcome to DAZN - A welcome email will be sent to your registered email address with DAZN
- Confirmation from Google Play - A confirmation of your subscription will be sent to your registered email address with Google Play
What devices will Google Play Billing be available on?
Google Play Billing is available on all Android mobiles, tablet devices and TV that can download the DAZN app on the Google Play Store.
Does DAZN cost the same when I sign up to DAZN with Google Play Billing?
*The price was revised on February 14, 2023, and the fee was changed.
For details on the price revision, please click here.
Yes, the pricing will be the same when you sign up via Google Play Billing Monthly or Annually.
I am an existing DAZN customer not using Google Play Billing. Can I move to Google Play Billing?
No, you will have to cancel your current subscription, and re-subscribe via Google Play Billing
What happens if there is a payment failure when my monthly subscription is due?
If your Google Play Billing payment fails, you will lose access to DAZN immediately. You will be notified about it via emails from both DAZN and Google.
Where can I see my payment history?
You will not be able to see your Payment History on DAZN, but you can check it from the Order History section on your Google Play Billing account.
I pay for DAZN via Google Play Billing. How do I cancel my DAZN subscription?
Google Play Billing (Android Device)：
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone/tablet
- Check that you are signed into the correct Google Account
- Tap your Google account icon in the top right corner of the screen, tap Payments & subscriptions, and then tap Subscriptions.
- Select the DAZN app and click Cancel subscription
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete cancellation
Google Play Billing (Web Browser)：
- Access [play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions] on your web browser
- Go to My subscriptions
- Select DAZN and click Cancel subscription
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete cancellation
Once you cancel your subscription via Google Play Billing, DAZN will not take payment on your next payment date. You will be able to use DAZN until the end of the period you have already paid for, and then you will lose access. You can re-subscribe at anytime.
Do I lose access to DAZN if I close my Google account?
Yes. But if you Sign In to DAZN directly with the same email address and password, you will be prompted to enter new payment details to resume service.
Do Google Play Billing customers get the same features as other DAZN customers?
Pause feature is available for Google Play Billing customers.
For setting, please find the URL below.
【About the Pause function】