There is live boxing in Brisbane, Australia, when Floyd Masson takes on Fabio Turchi for the vacant IBO cruiserweight title on Saturday.
Masson most recently fought against Vikas Singh in March last year, winning by unanimous decision.
Turchi was last in the ring against Stefan Mihailovic in July 2022, when he won by stoppage in Florence.
Here's everything you need to know about Masson vs. Turchi.
When is Masson vs. Turchi? Date, start time
- Date: Saturday, April 1
- Start time: 5 a.m. ET / 10 a.m. BST
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. BST
The main card is set to get underway at 5 a.m. ET / 10 a.m. BST with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. BST. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Masson vs. Turchi?
- U.S. and UK: FITE TV
Viewers in the US and UK can watch the fight live on FITE TV . Click here for more details.
Where is Masson vs. Turchi?
The fight will take place at a venue to be confirmed, in Brisbane, Queensland.
Floyd Masson record and bio
- Nationality: Australian
- Date of birth: December 1, 1991
- Height: 5' 5"
- Reach: 68"
- Total fights: 12
- Record: 12-0 (7 KOs)
Fabio Turchi record and bio
- Nationality: British
- Date of birth: July 24, 1993
- Height: 5' 4"
- Reach: 64"
- Total fights: 26
- Record: 24-2 (15 KOs)
Masson vs. Turchi card
- Floyd Masson vs. Fabio Turchi; For the vacant IBO world cruiserweight championship
- Rebecca Hawker vs. Carisse Brown; For the WIBA world featherweight champiopnship
- Victor Nagbe vs. Dan Hill; Light middleweight
- Angel Rushton vs. Tywarna Campbell; For the Australian super featherweight championship
- Jalen Tait vs. Arief Blader; Lightweight
- Lachlan Nantes vs. Brent Moore; Light heavyweight
- Nathan Watson vs. Manyang Dut; Light middleweight