Anthony Joshua faces perhaps the biggest test of his career so far when he defends his three versions of the world heavyweight championship against former undisputed cruiserweight king Oleksandr Usyk.
The fight is expected to be a very evenly-matched one, with a number of possible intangible factors that could decide the London superfight.
For more information on when the broadcast starts in your country, and when exactly the main event will begin in your country, find everything you need to know below.
When is Joshua vs. Usyk? Date, Start time
- Date: Saturday, September 25th
- Main card: 6 p.m. BST local time in London
- Main event approx: 10:10 p.m. BST local time in London
The Joshua vs. Usyk card takes place on Saturday, September 25. The main card begins at 6 p.m. BST in the UK. They are expected to make their walks to the ring at around 10:10 p.m. BST, depending on the outcome of the earlier main card fights.
When is Joshua vs. Usyk in my area?
- London : 6pm (main event 10:10pm approx)
- Ukraine : 8pm (main event 12:10am approx)
- New York, Toronto, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo : 1pm (main event 5:10pm approx)
- Chicago, Dallas, Mexico City: 12 noon (main event 4:10pm approx)
- California, Las Vegas : 10am (main event 2:10pm approx)
- Berlin, Rome, Madrid, rest of Central Europe: 7pm (main event 11:10pm approx)
- Singapore, Manilla: 1am (main event 5:10am approx)
- Tokyo : 2am (main event 6:10am approx)
- Sydney : 3am (main event 7:10am approx)
Here are the local times for the fight card and the heavyweight title main event in various key cities across the world, and of course for other cities and countries that share a timezone with one of those listed.
Can I watch Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk on DAZN?
Sky Sports Box Office will be showing the fight in the UK and can be streamed online as well as on television.
Where is the Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk Fight?
The card will take place at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, England. This will be the first time both Joshua and Usyk have fought at Tottenham's new stadium. Joshua last fought Kubrat Pulev at Wembley Arena and Usyk most recently appeared at the very same venue in his last bout against Derek Chisora.
Anthony Joshua's Record
Born: Oct. 15th, 1989
Height: 6ft 6ins
Total Fights: 25
Record: 24 -1-0 with 22 KOs
Oleksandr Usyk's Record
Born: Jan. 17th, 1987
Height: 6ft 3ins
Reach: 78 inches
Total Fights: 18
Record: 18-0 (13 KOs)
Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk Fight Card
- Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk; for Joshua's WBA, WBC, WBO and IBO heavyweight belts
- Lawrence Okolie vs. Dilan Prasovic; for Okolie's WBO cruiserweight belt
- Callum Smith vs. Lenin Castillo; light heavyweight
- Maxim Prodan vs. Florian Marku; for Prodan's IBF international welterweight belt
- Christopher Ousley vs. Khasan Baysangurov; for the vacant WBA intercontinental middleweight belt
- Campbell Hatton vs. Izan Dura; lightweight