If you are in one of the countries where DAZN is currently available and you still received an error message stating that 'DAZN is not available in your country', please follow this step-by-step guide below:
- Go to https://www.whatismyip.com/
- After you have acquired your IP address go to https://www.maxmind.com/en/geoip-demo
- Paste your IP address into the search box and click 'Submit'
- If the IP address comes up as correct you can either power cycle your modem or set up a public DNS server
- A guide to set up a DNS server can be found here: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/
- If the IP address comes back as incorrect you may be using a VPN, proxy, or web anonymizing service
- If you are using a VPN or proxy to access DAZN you will see a VPN error message
- The VPN will need to be turned off to access DAZN
Note: If these troubleshooting steps do not fix your situation, please contact your Internet Service Provider or reach out to DAZN Customer Service for further assistance.