Where to get a gift code?
At the moment you can get a gift code in the following ways:
- As an addition to a product of a cooperation partner
- Advertisement in a magazine
- As prize of a raffle
- In order to redeem your gift code please follow the instructions provided with your gift code.
- If you run into troubles redeeming your gift code, please go to www.dazn.com/redeem and try to enter it into the gift code field.
- You will receive a banner message on top of the screen if you claimed your gift code successfully telling you the duration of the gift code.
- Afterwards you will be guided through our account creation. Depending on your gift code you need to enter your payment details, or you skip this point.
- If you enter your payment details in the process of your registration, we will only charge you once the free period of your gift code ends. We will send you an email before, making you aware that your gift code will run out soon.
Can you use gift codes if you pay via a third party (e.g. Apple iTunes)
Gift codes are only redeemable by customers who get directly invoiced by DAZN. If you created your DAZN membership over iTunes you will be sadly not able to redeem gift codes. You can follow the below steps to change your account to DAZN directly:
- Depending on your voucher code you can cancel your subscription with iTunes and redeem the code via www.dazn.com/redeem afterwards. Please carefully read the information on your voucher code, or contact our customer support for additional help.
You may cancel your account at any time. But please be aware that you may only use your gift code once. If you cancel your account, you may not transfer the remaining viewing period elsewhere and you will have access to DAZN until your gift code expires.
Example: You redeem a gift code which gives you 3 month free membership to DAZN. After 1 month you decide to cancel your membership. You still have 2 additional month you can watch DAZN until your gift code expires.
What happens to your account once your gift code expires?
You will automatically be charged the monthly fee towards the payment details you entered during registration.
If you didn't enter payment during your account creation, you will receive an email before your gift code expires. This email will remind you that you will need to enter payment details, if you want to continue to watch DAZN once your gift code expires.
If I start my subscription with a gift code but cancel my account during the free trial, how long is my viewing period?
You can watch DAZN until your gift code expires. But unfortunately, you cannot get your gift code back, or transfer the time to another account. Your account will automatically run out when your gift code expires. Afterwards you can reactive your DAZN account at any time.
Example: You redeem a gift code which gives you 3 month free membership to DAZN. You decide to cancel your membership during your free trial period. You still have the rest of for free trial period and additional 3 month you can watch DAZN until your gift code expires.
Can you still change your payment method while using the gift code?
You may change payment methods from your “My Account” page. If you experience any issues, please contact customer service.
Why do I get an error code when I enter my gift code and select “Apply”?
There might be different reasons why you are seeing this error message. The most common are:
- The code has already been used
- The code is offered from another country
- The code has expired
- The code is not available yet
- Some codes are available only to new users, while others are to be used by existing subscribers only. Please refer to the instructions you received with your code
DAZN Gift Card Information
Gift card requirements:
- You must apply DAZN gift cards to your new or existing DAZN account.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed on DAZN accounts registered in the same country where they were purchased.
How do you redeem your gift card?
To redeem your gift card please follow the instructions provided on the back of your card.
To redeem gift card:
- Go to www.dazn.com/redeem
- Insert your gift code printed on the gift card and your zip code
Autorenewal / Payment Details
Although not required, you may enter your payment details to guarantee that your account is auto-renewed after the term of the gift card ends and to have access to DAZN without any interruption.
The gift card is a single-use card / redeemable once
The gift card is a single-use card and can only be redeemed once. Accordingly, when you redeem a gift card that specifies the length of term (e.g., 1 month, 6 months, 1 year), your DAZN account will be credited with the number of subscription months indicated on the card.
Gift card use in conjunction with any discounts or free trials
Generally, the gift cards are redeemable only for full price standalone subscription months and when being combined with other offers, certain limitations might apply. If you are eligible for a free trial in your country, you may receive a free month of service, in addition to the amount of the gift card.
Why do I get an error message when I enter my gift code and select “Apply”?
If you do not receive a message successfully telling you the code is valid:
- The gift code has already been used
- The gift code is offered from another country
Can you use DAZN gift cards if you pay via a third party (e.g. Apple iTunes, Amazon In-App Payment?)
DAZN gift cards are only redeemable by customers who are directly invoiced by DAZN. If you created your DAZN membership over iTunes, Google Play, Roku, or Amazon In-App Payment, you cannot redeem gift cards.
If you currently pay through a third party, but would like to use a DAZN gift card, you will need to cancel your third-party account and restart your account directly through DAZN to apply the gift card.
If your account is currently linked to a partner bundle or service package, you can save the gift card to be used if/when your account is no longer linked to a partner bundle or service package, or you can apply it to a new or different DAZN account.
Can you cancel your account while using DAZN gift cards?
You may cancel your account at any time. After your cancellation, you will continue to have access to DAZN until the term of your gift card ends.
Autorenewals & what happens once the term of your gift card ends
If you entered your payment details: once the term of your gift card ends, you will be automatically charged a subscription fee applicable in your country and continue to have access to DAZN. If you cancel your account before the term of your gift cart ends, you will not be charged.
If you did not enter your payment details: once the term of your gift card ends, you will not have access to DAZN. We will send you an email making you aware that the term of your gift card will be ending soon. To continue your access to DAZN after the term of your gift card ends, you will need to enter your payment details and select the type of subscription you prefer.
Gift cards are not refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash
Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash or alternative and cannot be returned, refunded, resold, or exchanged, unless applicable law states otherwise.
Expiration / inactivity fees
Gift cards do not expire, and no inactivity fees or service fees apply.
Lost, stolen, or unauthorized use of gift cards
We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost, stolen, or fraudulently obtained gift cards or their unauthorized use. We reserve the right to refuse to honor a gift card where we suspect that the gift card was obtained fraudulently.