- Download and install the DAZN app
- Sign up on your Roku
- Additional information for your Roku
- Supported models
Download and install the DAZN app
After you set up your Roku the first time, you will need to install the DAZN app. Just like your smartphone accesses an “app store” to add new applications, your Roku streaming player accesses the Roku Channel Store to add new channels.
- Press the Home button home on your Roku remote
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store
- Enter "DAZN" into the search box
- Select the DAZN icon and follow the instructions to install
In order to access DAZN content on Roku, download the DAZN App on the Roku Store. You will then be able to sign-up to DAZN using your Roku account.
Additional information for your Roku
How do I manage channels and personalize my Roku?
- You can find information on how to manage channels, explore Roku features or personalize your Roku on the official Roku support site.
- Do I need a certain software version on my Roku to use DAZN?
Your Roku will automatically update to the latest Roku OS version. Please ensure that you are on the latest Roku OS version to enjoy an optimal DAZN experience.
- Can I use Roku Voice Search to find DAZN content?
Yes, you can use Roku Voice Search to find DAZN coming up, live, and on demand events. It can be used with the Roku enhanced remote and the 2nd screen Roku mobile app.
Note: Voice Search is only currently supported in English, and only in US & Canada and you can find more information on the official Roku support site.
Please see below list for supported Roku models:
- Roku Express - 3700 X
- Roku Express + - 3710 X
- Roku Premiere - 4620 X
- Roku Premiere - 4630X
- Roku Ultra - 4640 X
- Roku Streaming Stick - 3400 X
- Roku Streaming Stick - 3500 X / UE
- Roku Streaming Stick - 3600 X
- TV Roku - 5000 X
- 4K Roku TV - 6000 X