Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin was a dream fight when they first agreed to do battle five years ago. Their gripping bout ended in a hotly-disputed draw, and led to another clash one year after that.
Though Canelo took the win on the scorecards in the rematch, many still believe Golovkin won at least one of the two bouts and as a result, interest in a trilogy between the two surefire future Hall Of Famers has been high ever since 2018.
Now, it will finally happen this coming Saturday in Las Vegas, Nevada... and you can bear witness to what promises to be another classic encounter.
Here's everything you need to know about ordering the fight via PPV on your chosen device.
How much will a DAZN PPV cost?
Canelo vs. GGG 3 will be on DAZN PPV in the U.S. ($64.99 for current subscribers and $84.98 for new subscribers, which includes one month’s subscription to DAZN), Canada (CAD $64.99 for current and CAD $89.98 for new subscribers), the UK and Ireland (£9.99/€9.99 for current and £17.98/€17.98 for new subscribers), Australia ($44.99 AUD for current and $58.98 for new subcribers) and New Zealand ($24.99 NZD for current and $39.98 for new subscribers).
The card will stream live on DAZN across the globe for subscribers in all other countries, except Mexico, Kazakhstan, Latin America (Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic). You can sign up for a subscription here.
What about hidden fees?
None. Nothing. Zero.
There are no extra charges. Not for particular matches or fights, not after three months, or six or 12. You pay your monthly subscription for a host of live fights. Also, you can choose to purchase DAZN PPVs as and when they are made available on top of that, and that's it.
Non-subscribers who purchase a DAZN PPV via the DAZN app can enjoy an entire month of the DAZN subscription service as well. In addition, you will be able to choose exactly how long they wish to remain subscribers.
Where can I watch DAZN?
Once you're signed up, you can watch DAZN immediately via a number of streaming methods.
There is, of course, the DAZN website on desktop or laptop via any web browser, and there is also the DAZN app that can be downloaded on the following devices:
|Mobile Devices||TV & Streaming Devices||Game Consoles|
|iPhone, iPad||Amazon Fire TV||Playstation 4, Pro|
|Android phones, tablets||Amazon Fire TV Stick||Playstation 5|
|Amazon Fire tablet||Android TV||XBox One, One S|
|..||Apple TV||XBox One X|
|..||Google Chromecast||Xbox Series X | S|
|..||LG Smart TV, Smartcast||..|
|..||Panasonic Smart TV||..|
|..||Samsung Smart TV||..|
|..||Sony Smart TV||..|
How to purchase via Android TV
- You can’t buy the event direct on your device, so you’ll need to use a web browser on your phone or laptop. Alternatively you can download the DAZN app on a mobile device and sign up via the app
- Sign up to create an account
- When you’re asked to pick a monthly or annual plan, you’ll be able to add the Pay Per View event on top of that
- You'll pay for the subscription and event via your phone or laptop
- You'll then have a DAZN account so you’ll be able to watch the event on your TV.
How to purchase via Fire TV and Stick
US, CA, UK subscribers:
- Download the DAZN app
- Sign up for a DAZN account
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll see the PPV event that’s available to buy
- You can then buy the event on the DAZN App
AUS & IRE subscribers:
- Sign up to DAZN on web, Apple or Google
- Download the DAZN app on your Amazon device
- Sign in to the DAZN app
- Buy the PPV event on the DAZN app