After a shoulder injury forced Dillian Whyte to call off his fight with Otto Wallin this coming Saturday, Chantelle Cameron and Mary McGee have stepped up to headline another action packed night of boxing at London's O2 Arena.
Cameron and McGee's clash for the WBC, IBF and Ring Magazine Super-Lightweight titles is also a semi-final in Matchroom's Road to Undisputed tournament where the winner will cement themselves as the number one women's fighter at 140lbs.
Cameron impressed in the first defence of her WBC title, beating former champion Melissa Hernandez by TKO in the fifth round last May to maintain her unbeaten since turning professional in 2017.
However, McGee is set to be Cameron's toughest test to date. The American comes into this fight on the back of a seven fight winning streak. However, McGee's last fight took place in 2020 where she produced a ninth round stoppage against Deanha Hobbs, could her inactivity be a major advantage to Cameron come fight night?
Here's everything you need to know about Cameron vs. McGee.
When is Cameron vs. McGee? date, start time
- Date: Saturday, October 30
- Main card: 7:00 p.m. BST / 2:00 p.m. ET
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 10:00 p.m. BST / 5:00 p.m. ET
The main card for Cameron vs. McGee gets underway at 7:00 p.m. BST / 2:00 p.m. ET with the main event ringwalks set for 10:00 p.m. BST / 5:00 p.m. ET. As ever with live fight nights these timings could change due to the length of the undercard bouts.
What Channel/Stream is Cameron vs. McGee?
- U.S.: DAZN
- UK: DAZN
The Cameron vs. McGee fight card will be broadcast exclusively across the world on DAZN.
Where is the Cameron vs. McGee fight?
The Cameron vs. McGee fight takes place at the O2 Arena in London, England.
Chantelle Cameron record and bio
- Nationality: British
- Date of Birth: May 14, 1991
- Height: 5'8"
- Reach: 69"
- Total Fights: 14
- Record: 14-0 (8 KOs)
Mary McGee Record and Bio
- Nationality: American
- Born: September 25, 1986
- Height: 5'6"
- Reach: 72"
- Total Fights: 30
- Record: 27-3 (15 KOs)
Cameron vs. McGee fight card
- Chantelle Cameron vs. Mary McGee; WBC, IBF and Ring Magazine Super-Lightweight titles
- Alen Babic vs. Eric Molina; Heavyweight
- Craig Richards vs. Marek Matyja; Light heavyweight
- Youssef Khoumari vs. Jorge Castaneda; Super featherweight
- Johnny Fisher vs. Alvaro Terrero; Heavyweight
- Ellie Scotney vs. Eva Cantos; Super bantamweight
- John Hedges vs. Anthony Woolery; Super middleweight