Josh Taylor vs. Teofimo Lopez: The Big Fight Preview
Josh Taylor and Teofimo Lopez both have points to prove this weekend.
The WBO super lightweight champion was unconvincing last year against challenger Jack Catterall, and injury has kept him away from the ring, but Lopez will be a stern test.
As for Lopez, his peformance againt Sandor Martin did more to highlight his rival's qualities than his own, and he needs to show that he deserves respect at 140lbs.
Here's everything you need to know ahead of the fight, and our best coverage so far.
Taylor vs. Lopez coverage
- How to watch Taylor vs. Lopez
- Josh Taylor gives honest assessment on controversial Jack Catterrall win
- Josh Taylor explains why cameras are banned ahead of Teofimo Lopez fight
- Bradley makes confident prediction for Taylor vs. Lopez
- Tony Bellew makes his prediction for Josh Taylor vs. Teofimo Lopez
Taylor vs. Lopez weigh-in results
The two fighters will weigh in on Friday afternoon.
When is Taylor vs. Lopez? Date, start time
- Date: Saturday, June 10
- Card start time: 8.00 p.m. ET / 1.00 a.m. BST
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 11 p.m. ET / 4 a.m. BST
What channel/stream is Taylor vs. Lopez?
- U.S.: ESPN+
- UK: Sky Sports
Where is the Taylor vs. Lopez?
The fight will be staged at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York.
Taylor vs. Lopez odds
- Josh Taylor: -200
- Teofimo Lopez: +155
(All odds via Draft Kings as of Friday, June 9. These odds may change in the run-up to fight night.)
Teofimo Lopez record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: July 30, 1996
- Height: 5' 8"
- Reach: 68.5"
- Total Fights: 18
- Record: 18-1 (13 KOs)
Josh Taylor record and bio
- Nationality: British
- Date of Birth: January 2, 1991
- Height: 5' 10"
- Reach: 69
- Total Fights: 19
- Record: 19-0 (13 KOs)
Taylor vs. Lopez fight card
- Josh Taylor vs. Teofimo Lopez; For Taylor's WBO super-lightweight title
- Xander Zayas vs. Ronald Cruz; Super-welterweight
- Henry Lebron vs. Carlos Ramos; Super-featherweight
- Jamaine Ortiz vs. Humberto Galindo; Lightweight
- Robson Conceiciao vs. Nicolas Polanco; Super-featherweight
- Omar Rosario vs. Jan Rivera; Super-lightweight
- Damian Knyba vs. Helaman Olguin; Heavyweight
- Bruce Carrington vs. Luis Porozo; Featherweight