Yordenis Ugas isn't Errol Spence Jr. But he's very much a dangerous fight for Manny Pacquiao.
In what could be Pacquiao's final fight of his legendary career, the boxing icon challenges for Ugas' WBA (Super) welterweight title Saturday night in Las Vegas.
Pacquiao, 42, is coming off a rousing split-decision win over a previously-undefeated Keith Thurman in July 2019.
He might need another spirited performance to defeat a rugged, durable Ugas, who has won three straight fights including the split decision over Abel Ramos to claim the WBA strap in September.
Will Pacquiao produce another boxing masterclass or will Ugas stop the boxing legend in his tracks?
Here's everything you need to know about Pacquiao vs. Ugas.
Pacquiao vs. Ugas fight date, start time
- Date: Saturday, August 21
- Main card: 9 p.m. ET/2 a.m. BST
- Main event (approx): 11:30 p.m. ET/4:30 a.m. BST
The Pacquiao vs. Ugas main card kicks off at 9 p.m. ET/2 a.m. BST before the headliners make their walks to the ring at approximately 11:30 p.m. ET/4:30 a.m. BST. That depends on how long the earlier fights run, though.
How to watch and stream Pacquiao vs. Ugas?
- U.S.: FOX Sports PBC pay-per-view
- UK: Sky Sports
In the United States, boxing fans can purchase the Pacquiao vs. Ugas main card on Fox Sports PBC pay-per-view for $74.99. It can also be live streamed through FOX Sports App and FOXSports.com. In the United Kingdom, fans can see the fight on Sky Sports.
Where is the Pacquiao vs. Ugas fight?
The T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas will play host to the Pacquiao vs. Ugas title fight. The bout will mark the 22nd time that Pacquiao fights in Las Vegas. Ugas will be fighting in Las Vegas for the sixth time.
Manny Pacquiao record and Bio
- Nationality: Filipino
- Born: December 17, 1978
- Height: 5-5 ½
- Reach: 67 inches
- Total Fights: 71
- Record: 62-7-2 with 39 knockouts
Yordenis Ugas record and Bio
- Nationality: Cuban
- Born: July 14, 1986
- Height: 5-9
- Reach: 69 inches
- Total Fights: 30
- Record: 26-4 with 12 knockouts
Manny Pacquiao vs. Yordenis Ugas Fight Card
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Yordenis Ugas for Ugas' WBA (super) Welterweight title
- Robert Guerrero vs. Victor Ortiz; Welterweight
- Mark Magsayo vs. Julio Ceja; Featherweight
- Carlos Castro vs. Oscar Escandon; Junior Featherweight
- Frank Martin vs. Ryan Kielczweski; Lightweight
- Jose Valenzuela vs. Esteban Sanchez; Lightweight
- Steven Torres vs. Justin Rolfe; Heavyweight
- Burley Brooks vs. Cameron Rivera; Super Middleweight
- John Dato vs. Angel Contreras; Featherweight
- Mikel Spencer vs. TBA; Lightweight