The latest UFC Fight Night is an interesting one, with a quirk of fate leading to a last-minute change to the main event.
Darren Till was set to return to the Octagon in a clash against fellow contender Marvin Vettori that would have put the winner into the conversation for a future middleweight championship fight. However the Brit suffered a broken collarbone late last month and had to withdraw.
On April 1, the Italian's replacement opponent was confirmed as Kevin Holland, which caught many off-guard given that Holland last fought as recently as Mar. 20 in a disappointing decision loss to Derek Brunson. Holland will look to erase the bitter memories of that performance fast and bounce back at the expense of Vettori.
Here's how you can watch UFC Fight Night: Vettori vs. Holland.
When is Vettori vs. Holland? Date, start time
- Date: Saturday, Apr. 10
- Time: 8 p.m. BST/3 p.m. ET
- Main event (approx): 11 p.m. BST/6 p.m. ET
Due to Till's anticipated involvement, this particular Fight Night was given a very UK-friendly start time. Preliminary fights get underway from 5 p.m. British Summer Time (BST), which is noon on the US East coast. The main event cagewalks, as ever, depend on how long the rest of the card runs.
What channel/stream is Vettori vs. Holland?
- U.S.: ABC/ESPN+
- U.K.: BT Sport 3
- Austria/Germany/Italy/Spain: DAZN
- R.O.W./streaming: UFC Fight Pass
In the United States, this will be the second 'UFC on ABC' event, meaning the major TV network will be showing the main card while ESPN+ will also provide coverage including prelims. In the U.K., BT Sport will begin coverage of the action from 6 p.m., which will include most of the prelims. UFC Fight Pass will have the show available to many other countries, and will stream the prelims globally.
Meanwhile, fight fans in Austria, Germany, Italy and Spain will be able to stream the full card on DAZN. You can subscribe to the sports streaming service here.
Where is the Vettori vs. Holland fight?The card emanates from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, which has hosted numerous events during the COVID-19 pandemic so far.
Marvin Vettori record and bio
- Nationality: Italian
- Date of birth: Sept. 20, 1993
- Height: 6'
- Reach: 74"
- Total fights: 21
- Record: 16-4-1 (4 by KO, 9 by submission)
Kevin Holland record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Date of birth: Nov. 5, 1992
- Height: 6'3"
- Reach: 81"
- Total fights: 27
- Record: 21-6 (12 by KO, 5 by submission)
Vettori vs. Holland card
- Marvin Vettori vs. Kevin Holland, middleweight
- Arnold Allen vs. Sodiq Yusuff, featherweight
- Kyle Daukaus vs. Aliaskhab Khizriev, middleweight
- Sam Alvey vs. Julian Marquez, middleweight
- Nina Ansaroff vs. Mackenzie Dern, women's strawweight
- Mike Perry vs. Daniel Rodriguez, welterweight
- Jim Miller vs. Joe Solecki, lightweight
- Scott Holtzman vs. Mateusz Gamrot, lightweight
- Erin Blanchfield vs. Norma Dumont Viana, women's bantamweight
- John Makdessi vs. Ignacio Bahamondes, lightweight
- Yorgan De Castro vs. Jarjis Danho, heavyweight
- Hunter Azure vs. Jack Shore, bantamweight
- Luis Saldana vs. Jordan Griffin, featherweight
- Da Un Jung vs. William Knight, light heavyweight
- Impa Kasanganay vs. Sasha Palatnikov, welterweight