UFC 252 PPV price: How much does it cost to watch the Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier 3 card?
The UFC keeps its momentum going amidst the COVID-19 pandemic by pitting arguably the two best heavyweights in its history together once again in the Octagon.
Stipe Miocic will defend his heavyweight title against Daniel Cormier to headline UFC 252 at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas on Saturday night. Each of their two previous clashes ended via brutal knockout, with Cormier delivering a first-round KO in July 2018 to take the championship, before Miocic returned the favor via fourth-round KO last August to snatch the title back.
The winner of this highly-anticipated trilogy fight can very well lay claim to being the greatest heavyweight champion in UFC history. Cormier, 41, has vowed that he'll retire following the bout, regardless of the result, so he'll have the extra incentive to wrap up his career on a celebratory note.
Miocic has promised to deliver another victory over "DC" and will have to back up his talk.
Undefeated bantamweight Sean O'Malley is featured in the UFC 252 co-main event, as he'll face the tough task of handling battle-tested Marlon Vera. A victory over Vera and the 25-year-old O'Malley will increase his ever-growing star power and likely charge up the bantamweight rankings in the process.
Here's everything you need to know about how to watch UFC 252 on PPV, including pricing information.
How much is the UFC 252: Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier pay-per-view price?
- PPV price (U.S.): $64.99
- UFC 252 with ESPN+ annual subcription bundle: $84.98
The UFC 252 main card is available in the United States via pay per view on ESPN+, which requires a monthly or annual subscription. The standalone PPV price for UFC 252 is $64.99 for current subscribers. For new subscribers, a bundle cost of UFC 252 and an ESPN+ annual subscription is $84.98.
Viewers in Germany, Austria, Spain and Italy can watch UFC 252 on DAZN, which has monthly subscription options. For current subscribers in those countries, UFC 252 is included as part of the subscription.
Pricing globally varies, depending on region and platform.
When is UFC 252: Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier 3?
- Date: Saturday, Aug. 15
- Early prelims: 7 p.m. ET | 4 p.m. PT
- Prelims: 8 p.m. ET | 5 p.m. PT
- PPV main card: 10 p.m. ET | 7 p.m. PT
- Miocic vs. Cormier 3 fight: 12:15 a.m. ET | 9:15 PT (approx.)
UFC 252 takes place Saturday, Aug. 15, with the pay-per-view main card starting at 10 p.m. ET. Miocic and Cormier are expected to hit the Octagon at 12:15 a.m. ET approximately, although the exact time depends on the length of the earlier fights.
UFC 252: TV channel, live stream for Miocic vs. Cormier 3
In the United States, the early prelims begin at 7 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN and ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET. From there, the ESPN+ pay-per-view main card starts at 10 p.m. ET.
In Canada, the early prelims and prelims are on TSN, and the PPV main card is available to order on Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus and Eastlink, as well as UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass.
To see TV, live stream and pricing information for other countries, visit UFC.com.
UFC 252 full fight card
- Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Daniel Cormier for the UFC Heavyweight Championship
- Sean O'Malley vs. Marlon Vera; Bantamweight
- Junior Dos Santos vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik; Heavyweight
- Herbert Burns vs. Daniel Pineda; Featherweight
- John Dodson vs. Merab Dvalishvili; Bantamweight
- Jim Miller vs. Vinc Pichel; Lightweight
- Felice Herrig vs. Virna Jandiroba; Women's Strawweight
- TJ Brown vs. Danny Chavez; Featherweight
- Ashley Yoder vs. Livinha Souza; Women's Strawweight
- Chris Daukaus vs. Parker Porter; Heavyweight
- Kai Kamaka III vs. Tony Kelley