After months of verbal back-and-forth, ONE strawweight champion Joshua Pacio will finally take on Jarred Brooks at ONE 164 later today.
A tough task awaits Brooks who will be looking to produce a huge win against Pacio, who will be backed by an avid fanbase.
This should be an entertaining main event with both men on impressive winning runs going into this fight.
Here's everything you need to know about Pacio vs. Brooks.
When is Pacio vs. Brooks? date, start time today
- Date: Saturday, December 3
- Main card: 5:30 a.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. GMT
- Main event cagewalks (approx): 8:30 a.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. GMT
The main card is set to get underway at 5:30 a.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. GMT with the main event cagewalks scheduled for 8:30 a.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. GMT. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Pacio vs. Brooks on today?
The event will be broadcast on the ONE website for fans in both the U.S. and UK.
Where is the Pacio vs. Brooks fight today?
The fight takes place at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay, Philippines.
Joshua Pacio record and bio
- Nationality: Filipino
- Date of Birth: January 10, 1996
- Height: 5' 4"
- Reach: N/A
- Total Fights: 23
- Record: 20-3-0
Jarred Brooks Record and Bio
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: May 2, 1993
- Height: 5' 3"
- Reach: 62"
- Total Fights: 22
- Record: 19-2-0, 1 NC
Pacio vs. Brooks fight card
- Joshua Pacio vs. Jarred Brooks; For Pacio's ONE strawweight title
- Superlek Kiatmookao vs. Panpayak Jitmuangnon; Flyweight Muay Thai
- Brandon Vera vs. Amir Aliakbari; Heavyweight
- Geje Eustaquio vs. Hu Yong; Flyweight
- Jeremy Pacatiw vs. Tial Thang; Bantamweight
- Jhanlo Mark Sangiao vs. Matias Farinelli; Bantamweight
- Chorfah Tor Sangtiennoi vs. Tagir Khalilov; Flyweight Muay Thai
- Drex Zamboanga vs. Adonis Sevilleno; Bantamweight
- Lara Fernandez vs. Dangkongfah Banchamek; Women's atomweight Muay Thai
- Oumar Kane vs. Jasur Mirzamukhamedov; Heavyweight
- Jenelyn Olsim vs. Meng Bo; Women's strawweight