Chaos at the final weigh-in means we have a completely new card for UFC 279.
After Khamzat Chimaev weighed in heavy, his fight with Nate Diaz was called off. Diaz now faces Tony Ferguson whilst Chimaev goes in with Kevin Holland.
Li Jingliang will take on Daniel Rodriguez after originally being set to go one-on-one with Ferguson.
When is Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson, date, start time tonight
- Date: Saturday, September 10
- Main card: 3 a.m. BST / 10 p.m. ET
- Main event cagewalks (approx): 6 a.m. BST / 1 a.m. ET
The main card is set to get underway at 3 a.m. BST / 10 p.m. ET with the main event cagewalks scheduled for 6 a.m. BST / 1 a.m. ET. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Diaz vs. Ferguson on tonight?
- U.S.: ESPN+ PPV
- UK: BT Sport
- Germany, Austria and Italy: DAZN
The fight will be available on ESPN+ PPV in the U.S., while UK fans can watch the event on BT Sport.
The card will stream live on DAZN in Australia, Germany and Italy. You can sign up for a subscription here. However, if you are in Argentina, Chile and Colombia you must download the DAZN app from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play store and then sign up from there, rather than via web browser.
Where is the Diaz vs. Ferguson fight tonight?
The fight will take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Tony Ferguson record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: February 12, 1984
- Height: 6'
- Reach: 76
- Total Fights: 32
- Record: 25-7
Nate Diaz Record and Bio
- Nationality: United States of America
- Date of Birth: April 16, 1985
- Height: 6' 0"
- Reach: 76"
- Total Fights: 35
- Record: 21-13-0
UFC 279 fight card
- Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson; Welterweight
- Li Jingliang vs. Daniel Rodriguez; Welterweight
- Kevin Holland vs. Khamzat Chimaev; Catchweight
- Irene Aldana vs. Macy Chiasson; Women's bantamweight
- Johnny Walker vs. Ion Cutelaba; Light heavyweight
- Hakeem Dawodu vs. Julian Erosa; Featherweight
- Denis Tiuliulin vs. Jamie Pickett; Middleweight
- Jake Collier vs. Chris Barnett; Heavyweight
- Norma Dumont vs. Danyelle Wolf; Women's featherweight
- Chad Anheliger vs. Alateng Heili; Bantamweight
- Melissa Martinez vs. Elise Reed; Women's strawweight
- Darian Weeks vs. Yohan Lainesse; Welterweight