How do I sign up using Paypal?
You can only use PayPal to sign up to DAZN via web browser by following the steps below:
- Create a DAZN account at www.dazn.com, provide your name, email, and set a password
- On the payment page select the ‘Continue to PayPal’ link
- On the PayPal checkout page within the same tab, you can review and confirm your payment
You will also receive two emails:
- Welcome email from DAZN: You will receive an email confirming the start of your subscription. It will tell you the date and the price of your first payment.
- Confirmation email from PayPal: On your first payment date you will receive a payment receipt stating the amount paid. Then each time you are charged using PayPal, you will receive the same email from PayPal.
- Note: You will not receive further emails from DAZN with each following payment.
What happens if one of my payments through PayPal is declined?
DAZN will send you an email to notify you of this as soon as your payment is declined. This email will inform you that your payment could not be taken, and will contain a link to 'My Account' where you can update your payment details. You will have 2 days to fix up your payment details with PayPal or select a different payment method before you lose access to DAZN.
You will receive two emails to confirm any issues with your payment:
- Payment declined from DAZN - This email will confirm that your payment has been declined.
- Successful Payment from DAZN - This email will confirm a successful payment was taken within the 2 day mentioned above.
I had an error when signing up for DAZN via PayPal. What now?
If your PayPal payment fails for any reason during DAZN sign-up, you will be notified and redirected back to the DAZN payment page that you came from. At this point you can try again or choose a different payment method.
Will my PayPal account automatically be charged every month?
Yes, your PayPal account will be debited monthly.
Can I delay my payment (a new option in PayPal - ‘pay after delivery’)?
No. Since you can use DAZN immediately upon sign-up, you cannot select this option.
How do I change my payment method to PayPal?
- Sign into DAZN
- When logged in, go to 'My Account*'
- Scroll down to the 'Payment' section
- Select 'Change payment method'
You will receive two emails to confirm this:
- Confirmation of changes from DAZN - This email will confirm that you have changed your payment method.
- Confirmation of changes from PayPal - On your next payment date you will receive a payment receipt stating the amount paid. Then each time you are charged using PayPal, you will receive the same email from PayPal.
I pay via a third party (such as Apple, Amazon) how do I change my payment method to or from PayPal?
Customers who pay via a third party such as Apple or Amazon cannot change their payment method to PayPal via My Account. If you currently pay for DAZN via a third party and wish to switch to PayPal, then you can cancel your DAZN account and resubscribe via PayPal.
Where can I see a summary of the payments that DAZN has taken via PayPal?
- Log in to DAZN
- Go to “My Account*”
- Select “Payment History”
Note: You can also visit your PayPal account where you can see all of your PayPal transactions. DAZN will be listed as ‘DAZN’.
When you successfully cancel your subscription, you will receive one email:
- Confirmation of changes from DAZN - Confirmation from DAZN that you have cancelled your subscription. You will continue to have access to DAZN until the end of your current subscription.
Can I sign-up with/change payment method to PayPal on any device?
You can only sign-up with/change your DAZN payment method to PayPal through the website or on mobile, tablet and desktop. However, you can manage your Paypal account on all devices supported by Paypal.
Can I sign-up to DAZN using a Gift Code and pay via PayPal?
Yes, you can use a Gift Code and use PayPal as payment
Will I see my PayPal ID within My Account in DAZN?
Yes, this will be presented in My Account within your payment history section. The PayPal ID will be displayed but masked, meaning only the last 4 digits are visible.
I have PayPal as a payment method, can I change my payment method to a different PayPal account?
Yes, simply select ‘Change payment method’ within 'My Account*'.