- Set up your Google Chromecast
- Sign up on your Chromecast
- Devices compatible for Chromecast to view DAZN
- What power supply does my Google Chromecast need to run DAZN?
Set up your Google Chromecast
Before setup please make sure that you are using the same WI-FI connection as your Chromecast, and that you are using the latest version of the DAZN app.
Set up your Chromecast by following these steps:
- Go to the DAZN app on your smartphone or tablet
- Tap the Chromecast symbol
- Select your Chromecast
- Select video, which should begin playing on your TV or monitor
Signing up via your Chromecast device is unavailable.
The easiest option to sign up for your DAZN membership is to use a web browser on a PC. Click here for more information on how you can sign up for DAZN.
Devices compatible for Chromecast to view DAZN
- Mobile phones and tablets - An iPhone or iPad running iOS9 or above, as well as Android phones and tablets running OS 4.4 or above
- PC Browser- Google Chrome only
We highly recommend to plug the device into the power supply on the wall using the supplied power cable. If you want to connect it to your Smart TV only, please make sure that the USB power source specifically states 5V1a. If it does not say 5V1a or says 5V 0.5a then DAZN will not work correctly.