Philips Android TV Models since 2015
Philips SAPHI TV Models since 2022
Watch DAZN on your Philips Smart TV
To have the best possible experience when watching DAZN content on your Philips Smart TV, please make sure to install the DAZN App onto your Philips Smart TV.
How can I find the DAZN App on my Philips Smart TV and how can you install the App?
Please make sure your TV is connected to the internet.
- On Philips Android TV Models you can open the Google Play™ store, search for the DAZN App and install the App.
- On Philips SAPHI TV Models you can open the Smart TV Collection, search for the DAZN App and install the App.
Register on your Philips Smart TV
Please follow the instructions below to register for a DAZN membership:
• Start the DAZN App from your Start screen. Once the App is loaded, click on “Sign up now”
• Scan the QR code or use SMS instead
• Follow the step to create your account
• Sign in with the registered account
Additional information for your Philips Smart TV
We recommend that you use an Ethernet cable to connect your Philips Smart TV with your router. This allows streaming problems to be avoided, which can be caused by an unstable WLAN signal.
We recommend that you always use the latest firmware available for your Philips Smart TV.
Troubleshoot your device
The DAZN App does not appear in the Smart TV Collection (SAPHI TV model) or Google Play™ store (Android TV model)
- Your TV may not be supported.
- If your TV is supported, you may need to update the firmware.