Cancelling your DAZN subscription
To cancel your subscription, you’ll need to be on a web browser on your computer, mobile, Smart TV or console.
If you’re on a monthly plan and pay DAZN directly, then you’ll start a 30-day notice period from the day you cancel. If you’re on an annual plan or pay via a third party, then you can cancel at any time. Your subscription will end after your billing cycle.
You can read all about our cancellation policy here , last updated on 31 October.
Cancelling your monthly plan
As of 3 November 2022, cancelling your monthly subscription starts a 30-day notice period. You’ll still be able to watch DAZN during those 30 days.
For example, if you cancel on 15 November, you’ll still have access to DAZN until day 30 on 14 December. After that, your subscription will have ended and you won’t be able to watch any more. You can find that final date at the top of My Account.
Next payment after cancelling your monthly plan
You will pay one final bill on your next scheduled billing date. This will be lower than your usual monthly payment as it only covers the remaining days of your notice period.
For example, if your usual billing date is 20th of the month and you cancel on 15 September, you’ll pay for 25 days of DAZN on 20 September.
It’s important you don’t cancel your direct debit with us before your final bill.
Cancelling your annual plan
If you are on an annual plan, you can opt to cancel at any time, but your subscription will continue until the end of your billing cycle.
For example, if you pay on 1 July 2022 and cancel on 15 July, you’ll be able to watch DAZN until your plan ends on 1 July 2023.
Finally, it should be noted that the right of cooling-off can only be exercised in the event that an entire event was not taken advantage of on the first connection.
Withdrawing your cancellation
You can decide to stay with us before your billing cycle ends. Your subscription will resume as normal and your regular monthly payments will continue on your next billing date.
If you withdraw your cancellation after your billing cycle ends, you'll still have days left within your 30-day notice period. You’ll need to pay for those days on your next billing date. After that, your subscription and regular monthly payments resume as usual.
Cancelling your subscription
To cancel your plan, follow the instructions below.
Cancelling on your computer, mobile, Smart TV or console
You can cancel your subscription from a web browser on your computer, mobile, Smart TV or games console.
- Go to www.dazn.com and sign in
- Select ‘My Account’ from the menu and then ‘Subscription’
- Select ‘Cancel subscription’
- A pop-up will appear with contact details to speak to an agent to cancel your account. You can either chat to an agent by clicking "Chat to an agent" button or you can call the freephone number provided during the opening hours shown in the screen.
- Once you have cancelled your account you will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
Cancelling on your Amazon device
If you’re using a Fire Stick, Fire TV or other Amazon device, you can cancel your subscription from the Amazon website.
- Sign in
- In your account, select ‘Memberships & Subscriptions’
- Find the DAZN app and select ‘Manage’
- Deselect the ‘Auto-renew this subscription’ option.
Cancelling if you pay for DAZN via Apple
You can review and cancel your DAZN subscription within iTunes on a computer.
- Go to ‘Account’
- Select ‘View my Account’
- Within the ‘Subscriptions’ page, select ‘Manage’.
Quick ways to access your account on your device:
- The easiest way to cancel your DAZN subscription is to access the ‘My Account’ section within the menu in the DAZN app. You’ll find a link to the iTunes Store where you can cancel at any time. Your subscription will run until your next payment date and you won’t be charged.
- Apple TV:
- On your Apple TV, you can manage your subscription in Settings > Accounts > Subscriptions > Manage Subscriptions.
Cancelling if you pay for DAZN via Google Pay
On your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store, tap Menu > Account > Subscriptions
- Find your DAZN subscription
- Tap ‘cancel’.
This can be done from any device that’s set up with the same Google account.
Cancelling if you pay for DAZN via Amazon
You can review and cancel your DAZN subscription on the Amazon website and select to unsubscribe. On all Amazon devices except TVs, you can also cancel your DAZN subscription directly from your Amazon device.
- Go to the ‘Apps’ section
- Open the ‘Apps Library’
- Select the ‘Subscriptions’ tab
- From here, click ‘Manage’ next to the DAZN app
- Untick the ‘Auto-renew this subscription’ option.
Once you cancel your subscription via Amazon, DAZN will not charge you on your next payment date. You’ll be able to watch DAZN until that date and can resubscribe at any time.