When you sign up for DAZN, you can have up to 5 devices registered with us. This means you’ll be able to watch DAZN on any of them at any time, giving you live and on-demand sport whenever you want it. You can also watch up to 2 streams simultaneously across your registered devices – so, while you’re watching one sport on your phone, you can stay up to date with another event on your tablet.
Any devices that you watch DAZN on will be auto-registered for you, providing you have a free slot available. This means there’s no action you need to take to register that device. However, if you try to watch DAZN on a new device, and you already have 5 devices registered you’ll need to follow the steps below to register it by managing your devices:
Manage your devices in My Account
- Sign in to your DAZN account on a web browser or on the app.
- Go to ‘Menu’ and select ‘My Account’.
- Select ‘Devices’ from the My Account menu.
- You’ll now be on the ‘Manage devices’ page. If you already have 5 devices registered, you’ll need to remove one to add another. Select ‘Remove’ next to the device you want to unregister and confirm it.
- Underneath your registered devices, you’ll see a section titled ‘Devices recently signed in on’. Any device you’ve tried to watch DAZN on will be listed here.
- Select ‘Add’ next to the device you want to register. You’ll see a message telling you the device has been added.
- Select ‘Confirm device’ on the pop-up message.
- That’s all there is to it! You can now watch live and on-demand sport on your newly registered device.