Click the topic to get to the section:
- Watch DAZN on your iPhone & iPad
- Download and install the DAZN app
- Update your DAZN app
- Sign up on your iPhone/iPad
- Additional iPhone & iPad information
- Supported models
- Cancel your iTunes DAZN subscription
- Connect my iOS device to my TV to stream DAZN
To get the best experience watching DAZN on your iPhone/iPad, make sure to install the DAZN app. Make sure to use the app when watching DAZN and not Safari or any other browser.
Download and install the DAZN app (Back to top)
To download and install the DAZN app, please go through the following steps on your device:
- On your device please navigate to the App store
- Use the search option (1) and enter "DAZN" (2) in the search field. If you already have the DAZN app on your device it will give you the option to open the app. Otherwise, you can download the app.
- Now click on "Get" next to the DAZN symbol. In the final step, you will need to click Install in the pop-up
Update your DAZN app (Back to top)
To update your DAZN app, please go through the following steps on your device:
- On your device please navigate to the app store
- In the app store, click on the update button
- Swipe your screen down to see if there are updates available for your apps
- If there is an update for DAZN available you will see it on the list
- Click on Update to install the latest version of DAZN
Sign up on your IPhone/iPad (Back to top)
Please follow the steps to sign up for a DAZN Account on your iPhone/iPad:
- On your iPhone/iPad home screen, start your DAZN app
- Click on the Sign Up button
- Fill out your personal information for your Account and click on "Start Watching"
- Confirm your payment via iTunes for your DAZN account
If you prefer to sign up with another payment method, simply go to www.dazn.com and follow the instructions to start your free month. Once you've signed up, you can use the same credentials to sign in on your Apple TV.
Additional iPhone & iPad information (Back to top)
For the best DAZN experience make sure that your iOS is up to date. Please visit Apple Support for detailed information on how you can update your iOS.
Supported models (Back to top)
The DAZN app is available for iOS devices running iOS 8.0+ including iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. More specific information can be found below:
- iPhone 4S, or newer
- iPod Touch (5th Generation), or newer
- iPad 2, or newer
Cancel your iTunes DAZN subscription (Back to top)
You review and cancel your DAZN subscription within iTunes on a computer. Go to Account > View my Account and within the Subscriptions page, select Manage. Quick ways to access your account on your device:
- The easiest way to cancel your DAZN account is to access the My Account section within the Menu in the DAZN app. You'll then find a link to the iTunes Store where you can cancel at any time and your subscription will run to the end of your current payment period.
- Apple TV:
- On your Apple TV, you can also manage your subscription in Settings > Accounts > Subscriptions > Manage Subscriptions.
For more information about managing subscriptions with your iTunes Store account, visit the Apple support page.
Connect my iOS device to my TV to stream DAZN? (Back to top)
In the latest version of DAZN app, we have introduced the ability to connect your device to a TV via HDMI and mirror your iPad or iPhone 6 and above through AirPlay to watch DAZN on a larger screen. Here are a few ways you can connect to your TV:
Connect via HDMI
You can use a compatible HDMI connection kit to connect your device to your TV. Please use an official Apple product to ensure the highest quality of streaming.
Connect via AirPlay Device Mirroring
You can now link your iOS device to an Apple TV, giving you the ability to mirror your display on it. You can then open the DAZN app, and start watching content. More information is available on Apple's support website. Please use an official Apple product to ensure the highest quality of streaming.
(Please note that when connecting iPads through HDMI or AirPlay, it will be displayed in a cropped view on your TV, also referred to as letterboxed, as iPad screens are not 16:9 in size which most TVs are)