- Getting Started
- Internet connection requirements
DAZN provides high-quality video streaming. It automatically selects the best video quality available for your device and internet connection speed. Below are our recommendations for internet speed to watch DAZN:
- 2.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for SD resolution (Standard Definition). This speed is okay for watching sports on the go on your mobile device.
- 2.4 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution (High Definition). This speed is good for watching sports on your mobile device.
- 6.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution and high frame rates. If you’re watching sports on your TV, this is the minimum internet download speed we recommend.
- 8.0 Mbps: recommended internet download speed for HD resolution, the highest video quality and frame rates.
Important considerations when watching sports online:
- Sometimes we aren’t able to make your device or app use 100% of the available internet speed. When this is the case you’ll need up to 100% more bandwidth to get the best quality.
- When someone else on your network uses the internet, it will reduce the available bandwidth for you to watch DAZN.
- We do not support VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) or Proxys. Please remove these before attempting to watch DAZN.
Please also visit our troubleshoot your network connection help article
which offers you some quick fixes for the most common problems and a quick and easy guide on how to test your internet connection speed.
Was this article helpful?