- Test your internet connection speed
- Restart your network
- Connect your device directly to the modem
- Improve your Wi-Fi signal
1. Test your internet connection speed (back to top)
- Visit www.fast.com on the device you would like to view DAZN on.
- Compare the number with your minimum requirements.
- Turn off, or unplug your streaming device
- Unplug your modem and router from the mains power (If you do not have a router, unplugging your modem will be enough)
- Make sure everything stays unplugged for at least 30 seconds
- Plug in your modem and wait until it is connected (no new indicator lights are blinking anymore). If you have a router, plug in your router now and wait until it is connected (no new indicator lights are blinking anymore)
- Turn on your Smart TV, Games Console, or Streaming Device and start DAZN again
3. Connect your device directly to the modem (back to top)
- If you’re using a wireless router to watch DAZN on your device, try connecting this device directly to the modem, bypassing the router and the wireless signal. That will help identify what’s causing the problem by eliminating the router, or wireless connectivity as a possible cause.
- Please note that you might need an extra cable/adapter to connect your device to the modem.
4. Improve your Wi-Fi signal (back to top)
Here are some suggestions to improve your Wi-Fi signal at home:
- Make sure that your router is not near other wireless devices, as they can cause interference when trying to connect to the Wi-Fi.
- Move your router to a high position and make sure there are no obstacles around it. A router below or behind furniture might cause problems.
- Move your router to a central location in your home, which will help you distribute the signal evenly in your home.