Please click on the topic below to see how you can cancel your subscription:
- I signed up directly with DAZN via web browser, Smart TV, or gaming console and want to cancel
- I want to cancel my DAZN via Apple subscription (iTunes)
- I want to cancel my DAZN via Amazon In App Payment subscription
- I want to cancel my DAZN via Google Play Billing
If you are unable to cancel subscription, please check here .
I signed up directly with DAZN via web browser, Smart TV, or gaming console and want to cancel
You can cancel your subscription to DAZN at any time by following these steps:
- On the main page go to the Menu in the upper right corner and choose “My Account”.
- Once you clicked on “My Account” you will need to verify yourself again as you can see in the screenshot below.
- After your successful sign in you will have access to your account details. In the subscription section, you will find the "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION" button which you will need to use.
- On this page, you will have the option to pause your account. If you want to cancel DAZN temporary (e.g. mid-season break, you are moving abroad) we recommend using this option. You can find more information about this option in our pause article.
- If you still want to cancel your subscription completely please use the “PROCEED TO CANCEL”. After your click on the button you will see the following window:
- Please tell us about the reason why you would like to cancel the service. We really appreciate your feedback to improve. Please let us know everything which you did not like using DAZN. Only with your input we can learn what we need to improve. After you have entered your feedback please use the “CONFIRM CANCELLATION” button.
- We’ll send you an email confirming your cancellation. You can still enjoy all of the sport available on DAZN until your current month of subscription ends.
I want to cancel my DAZN via Apple subscription (iTunes)
If you have subscribed via iTunes Store, The ways to cancel your account depends on wich devices you have.
For more information about managing subscriptions with your iTunes Store account, visit support.apple.com.
※Example) Operation method on iOS mobile / tablet device
▼Using iOS 14 or later version
1 Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions.
2 Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
▼Using iOS 14 or earlier version
1 Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
2 Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
3 Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
4 Tap Subscriptions.
5 Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
6 Select DAZN under Options to cancel your subscription.
I want to cancel my DAZN via Amazon In App Payment subscription
You can review and cancel your DAZN subscription on the Amazon website and on all Amazon devices except Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. To cancel your DAZN subscription directly from your Amazon device.
Amazon (Fire Tablet)：
- Please access the Apps tab from the home screen
- Click the Store icon, then select Manage Subscriptions
- Find the DAZN app and turn off auto renewal
- access the Amazon store and log-in
- Go to Account & Lists and select Your Android App & Devices from the dropdown menu
- Click on Your Subscriptions under the Content tab
- Find DAZN and turn off auto-renewal from the Actions menu
Once you cancel your subscription via Amazon, DAZN will not take payment on your next payment date. You will be able to use DAZN until that date. You can resubscribe at any time.
I want to cancel my DAZN via Google Play Billing
Google Play Billing (Android Device)：
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone/tablet
- Check that you are signed into the correct Google Account
- Go to Menu, and select Subscriptions
- Select the DAZN app and click Cancel subscription
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete cancellation
Google Play Billing (Web Browser)：
- Access [play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions] on your web browser
- Go to My subscirptions
- Select DAZN and click Cancel subscription
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete cancellation
Once you cancel your subscription via Google Play Billing, DAZN will not take payment on your next payment date. You will be able to use DAZN until the end of the period you have already paid for, and then you will lose access. You can re-subscribe at anytime.