- You must have a minimum amount in your bank account or on your card to pay for DAZN
- DAZN will only take money if there are enough funds to pay for your subscription
- Check the funds in your account or available balance on your card
- Ensure that the billing address attached to your bank account or card is in the same country that you’re accessing DAZN from.
- Example: If you’re accessing DAZN from the US, your bank account must also have a billing address based in the US.
- Sign in to DAZN
- Go to the "My Account*" section
- Scroll down to “Change payment method”
- Here you can check and update your payment method if necessary.
Sometimes your payment provider may decline the transaction. Contact your payment provider directly to check that the transaction went through and then try to access DAZN again.
Contact customer support
If you run into further problems with your payment please contact our customer service team for further help.
* Due to high volume of sign ups, it may take up to 24 hours to access 'My Account' section after registering. This will not affect your viewing content.