Anthony Joshua made a successful return to the boxing ring this past weekend as he ran out a comfortable winner over Jermaine Franklin.
Joshua was in control throughout the contest, and he was declared the victor after 12 rounds following a decent battle that threatened to explode into life on a couple of occasions.
Securing his first win since 2020, the focus is on what direction Joshua chooses to head in next with plenty of options available for the 2012 Olympic champion.
- Ricky Hatton sees similarities in Josh Taylor ahead of Teofimo Lopez fight
- When will Lionel Messi make his Inter Miami debut? The matches in which the superstar could kick-off his MLS career
- Which two NFL teams is free agent DeAndre Hopkins scheduled to visit?
- Sunny Edwards vs. Andres Campos: The Big Fight Preview
Joshua has made no secret of his desire to face Tyson Fury this year, but it’s his former rival, Dillian Whyte, who is the bookmakers favourite to tackle Joshua next.
The Brixton man is currently a 10/11 favourite with Betfair to be the man in the opposite corner to Joshua next and he was ringside in London to watch the action unfold.
Filip Hrgovic, the IBF mandatory is second favourite at 3/1 with Fury, the fight Joshua wants, an 8/1 outsider. The full list of current prices from Betfair can be found below.
- Dillian Whyte rematch: 10/11
- Filip Hrgovic: 3/1
- Deontay Wilder: 6/1
- Tyson Fury: 8/1
- Oleksandr Usyk trilogy: 16/1