Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz returns to action for the first time since losing his title to Glover Teixeira last October.
The Polish fighter is clearly the more experienced going into his fight against Aleksandar Rakic, but the Serbian is someone that can't be ignored.
After joining the UFC in 2017, Rakic has gone 6-1 with the promotion, winning his last two fights. His most recent victory was in March when he beat Thiago Santos via unaminous decision.
Here's everything you need to know about Blachowicz vs. Rakic.
When is Blachowicz vs. Rakic? date, start time
- Date: Saturday, May 14
- Main card: 10 p.m. ET / 3 a.m. BST
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 12 a.m. ET / 5 a.m. BST
The main card is set to get underway at 10 p.m. ET / 3 a.m. BST with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 12 a.m. ET / 5 a.m. BST. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Blachowicz vs. Rakic?
- U.S.: ESPN+
- UK: BT Sport
The fight will be shown on ESPN+ in the U.S. with BT Sport broadcasting the fight for UK fans.
Where is the Blachowicz vs. Rakic fight?
The fight will take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.
Jan Blachowicz record and bio
- Nationality: Poland
- Date of Birth: February 2, 1983
- Height: 6' 2"
- Reach: 78"
- Total Fights: 37
- Record: 28-9-0
Aleksandar Rakic Record and Bio
- Nationality: Serbia
- Date of Birth: February 6, 1992
- Height: 6' 3"
- Reach: 78"
- Total Fights: 16
- Record: 14-2-0
Blachowicz vs. Rakic fight card
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Aleksandar Rakic; Light heavyweight
- Ryan Spann vs. Ion Cutelaba; Light heavyweight
- Davey Grant vs. Louis Smolka; Bantamweight
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Amanda Ribas; Women's flyweight
- Frank Camacho vs. Manuel Torres; Lightweight
- Jake Hadley vs. Allan Nascimento; Flyweight
- Viviane Araujo vs. Andrea Lee; Women's flyweight
- Michael Johnson vs. Alan Patrick; Lightweight
- Virna Jandiroba vs. Angela Hill; Women's straweight
- Tatsuro Taira vs. Carlos Candelario; Flyweight
- Nick Maximov vs. Andre Petroski; Middleweight