Super lightweights Mikey Garcia and Sandor Martin will fight on Saturday October 16 in California.
33-year-old Garcia has suffered just one defeat over a 41-fight career, with his younger Spanish opponent, 28-year-old Martin, having fought just one time fewer.
Garcia's last fight came in February 2020 when he beat Jessie Vargas to get back to winning ways after losing the IBF welterweight to Errol Spence Jr. in March 2019.
Martin was last in action in April 2021 when he beat Kay Prospere, so he could be the fresher of the two.
There are two title fights on the undercard with Elwin Soto vs. Jonathan Gonzalez for Soto's WBO super flyweight belt, and Esteban Bermudez vs. Jesse Rodriguez for Bermudez's WBA super flyweight title.
Here's everything you need to know about Garcia vs. Martin.
When is Garcia vs. Martin, fight date, start time
- Date: Saturday, October 16
- Main card: 6:30 p.m. ET / 11:30 p.m. BST
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 10:00 p.m. ET / 3:00 a.m. BST
The Mikey Garcia vs. Sandor Martin fight card will take place on Saturday, Oct. 16 at 11:30 p.m. for UK fans and 6:30 p.m. ET for those in New York City and on the East Coast. Garcia and Martin are set to make their ringwalks at approximately 10:00 p.m. ET / 3:00 a.m. BST, although that depends on the length of the earlier bouts.
What Channel/Stream is Garcia vs. Martin?
- U.S. and ROW: DAZN
- UK: DAZN
Garcia vs. Martin will be streamed around the world on DAZN.
Where is the Garcia vs. Martin fight?
The Garcia vs. Martin fight is taking place at the Chukchansi Park, California, United States.
Mikey Garcia record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: December 15, 1987
- Height: 5'6"
- Reach: 68"
- Total Fights: 41
- Record: 40-1-0 with 30 knockouts
Sandor Martin record and bio
- Nationality: Spanish
- Born: August 22, 1993
- Height: 5'7.5"
- Reach: 69 inches
- Total Fights: 40
- Record: 38-2 with 13 knockouts
Mikey Garcia vs. Sandor Martin fight card
- Mikey Garcia vs. Sandor Martin; 145-pound Catchweight
- Elwin Soto vs. Jonathan Gonzalez for Soto's WBO Light Flyweight title
- Juan Alejandro Burgos vs. Jesse Rodriguez; Junior Flyweight
- Brock Jarvis vs. Alejandro Frias Rodriguez; Junior Lightweight
- Marc Castro vs. Angel Luna; 131-pound Catchweight
- Diego Pacheco vs. Lucas de Abreu; Super Middleweight
- Nikita Ababiy vs. Sanny Duversonne; Middleweight
- LucianoRamos vs. Charlie Sheehy; Lightweight
- Oscar Alan Perez vs. Raymundo Rios Cardiel; Lightweight