What time is the David Adeleye vs. Emir Ahmatovic fight tonight? Ringwalks, running order, streaming, how to watch
David Adeleye steps into the ring tonight when he takes on Emir Ahmatovic.
Adeleye's last outing was in February when he produced a second-round knockout against Dmytro Bezus, and he will be looking to continue his push towards a British title shot.
Ahmatovic is also a fighter known for his punch power, with his last two fights finishing in a knockout for the 36-year-old.
Here's everything you need to know ahead of Adeleye vs. Ahmatovic.
Adeleye vs. Ahmatovic fight date, start time tonight
- Date: Friday, June 9
- Time: 7 p.m. BST / 2 p.m. ET
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 10 p.m. BST / 5 p.m. ET
The event is set to get underway at 7 p.m. BST / 2 p.m. ET with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 10 p.m. BST / 5 p.m. ET. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is Adeleye vs. Ahmatovic on tonight?
- U.S.: TBA
- UK: BT Sport
BT Sport will broadcast the fight in the UK, while a U.S. broadcaster has not been announced at the time of writing.
Where is the Adeleye vs. Ahmatovic fight tonight?
The fight will take place at York Hall in London.
David Adeleye record and bio
- Nationality: British
- Date of birth: November 16, 1996
- Height: 6' 4.5"
- Reach: N/A
- Total fights: 11
- Record: 11-0 (10 KOs)
Emir Ahmatovic record and bio
- Nationality: German
- Date of birth: January 16, 1987
- Height: 6' 2"
- Reach: N/A
- Total fights: 13
- Record: 12-1 (9 KOs)
Adeleye vs. Ahmatovic fight card
- David Adeleye vs. Emir Ahmatovic; Heavyweight
- Mark Chamberlain vs. Marvin Demollari; Lightweight
- Henry Turner vs. Tom Farrell; Super lightweight
- Ezra Taylor vs. Khalid Graidia; Light heavyweight
- Carl Fail vs. Frank Madsen; Light middleweight
- Royston Barney-Smith vs. Christian Lopez Flores; Super featherweight
- Joshua Frankham vs. Eligio Palacios; Light middleweight
- Tommy Fletcher vs. Pawel Strykowski; Cruiserweight
- Ben Fail vs. Bartosz Glowacki; Light middleweight